FC on CD... starforce protection again?

I believe on SimHQ a NaturalPoint person said SF will be included, but not the activation scheme version, but the disk in drive version.

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Looks like everything is shaping up after all...well except for the price, but then it means they MUST bring a LOCKON sequel or any other software platform for the new flyables! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Thanks ED for the CD release in the west

A very big thanks ED for bringing this baby to us on CD.

I am very happy I waited for this CD release to finally happen.

I will be ordering at http://www.simw.com

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64

Absolutely awesome .. The CD cover looks cool too and it come with the “Four Seasons” .. I was wondering about that.. glad everything will be on one CD, manual and all :)

What currency is the $39.99 in? USA? AUD? Please dont tell me pounds, otherwise thats way to expensive.

Must be US ..

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

its US $ as its a very common currency used russia as well. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

All this "brouhaha" about SF is giving me a rash. Man I've have FC on my system with SF. I had no issues whats so ever with them.

If you want the game then get it "Legit". If not then stop flamming this forum about shit you are not able to proove. I recon that users complaining about about FC are lurchers....Crackers keep away this sim, it aint for you. You dont deserve to fly in lomac sky's.

Support the Dev. I paid for my dues, up to you to do the same.

Écouerer de vous ententre "bitcher" pour rien. Ostie de Lmaoo.

I support the DEV for SF. Stop bitching and start supporting. Without them aint going to be additionnal product. Stop winning and your Paranoid behaviour. Live with it or get out. Thats my 3cents. I have it. I'm having a ball with it. No intrusion detected since its on my system. Trust me I've checked. This Crap about SF is all Bullshit in my book. Prove me wrong And I'll listen until then keep your crap mouth shut. Since your blabering aint doing nothing good. But doing more harm....

I Sayd my Peace. Dont rely on crap that some might try and push on you. Paranoic never sovled anything. Some of the users around here. Just want a free ride. Yes Lurckers/crackers Im talking to you...Your a bunch of pussy's in my book.

What goes around comes around.

Alright I'm vented out. For the rest of legit flyers out there. Flaming Cliff is one bonus that you dont want to live without...

Cheers with Respect.

Some people actually have or had problems with starforce weather you have or not gives you no right to come in here and flame people with legit problems. Calling them crackers is rather dull of you also. Sheesh your post sounds 10X worse than any starforce thread I've read. Sorry but when your dvd burner doesnt work because of a game I consider that a problem and it happened to me with the 1.1 demo. I will end up buying FC anyways and take my chances again though because I like this sim and want future product. I just hope I'm not one of the guys who cant play online/cant activate/or takes 10 minutes to load/ or get my burner hijacked and have to reformat over it again.

This time I have a fresh install of xp and 1.0 backed up and ready to go. I havent even bothered to put nero on yet or half my games because THIS is how serious it can be. Once you get burnt then maybe you will open your eyes.

All this "brouhaha" about SF is giving me a rash. Man I've have FC on my system with SF. I had no issues whats so ever with them.

If you want the game then get it "Legit". If not then stop flamming this forum about shit you are not able to proove. I recon that users complaining about about FC are lurchers....Crackers keep away this sim, it aint for you. You dont deserve to fly in lomac sky's.

Support the Dev. I paid for my dues, up to you to do the same.

Écouerer de vous ententre "bitcher" pour rien. Ostie de Lmaoo.

I support the DEV for SF. Stop bitching and start supporting. Without them aint going to be additionnal product. Stop winning and your Paranoid behaviour. Live with it or get out. Thats my 3cents. I have it. I'm having a ball with it. No intrusion detected since its on my system. Trust me I've checked. This Crap about SF is all Bullshit in my book. Prove me wrong And I'll listen until then keep your crap mouth shut. Since your blabering aint doing nothing good. But doing more harm....

I Sayd my Peace. Dont rely on crap that some might try and push on you. Paranoic never sovled anything. Some of the users around here. Just want a free ride. Yes Lurckers/crackers Im talking to you...Your a bunch of pussy's in my book.

What goes around comes around.

Alright I'm vented out. For the rest of legit flyers out there. Flaming Cliff is one bonus that you dont want to live without...

Cheers with Respect.

Was a thread a removed or something? I don’t see a reply from anyone here that fits your description regarding “flaming, bitching and whining about SF.

I would say this though; SF isn’t working properly for anyone that downloaded FC. That is of course based on a StarForce’s rep’s explanation of how the SF’s CP would work in regards to a customer using up activations.… is this a bug, were they giving out false info or are they themselves unaware of how their own CP software works. Either way it doesn’t instil a great deal of confidence in me with their CP software.

Personally I never had an issue with SF, my preference was for a CP without the activations which is why I am waiting for the CD to be released but once I heard that the activations didn’t work, as it was represented to us, then to be honest I lost all confidence in SF but thankfully ED stepped up and resolved the situation pretty damn fast by increasing the number of activations. If it wasn’t for ED a lot of players would be in a pretty unfair situation right now.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.