Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

bought BS, and I cannot activate and play.

-razor-

Hi, I just bought Black Shark as download file. I installed it, but I cannot register my cd key.

I have uninstalled Lock on - Modern air combat, Lock on - Flaming cliff, and all Starforce files from my comp, restarted my system loads of times, uninstalled BS, still I cannot get my "first" Starforce to show up.

When I launch the game, I get to the meny and when I launch lets say, instant mission, I get to a sf window telling me to insert cd key, witch (spelling) I dont have, since I cannot register it.

Happy for advice!

cheers!

Im using Windows Vista ult x86 (32-bit)

let me add that when I type my serial number I get this error =

"Activation denied by server. Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.Requests'.'PK_Requests' in database 'ISDB2' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup."

I have alot of free disk space.

Whoever maintains the registration database (not sure if ED do this directly or it's a contracted service/job) needs to be told this problem is happening - the SQL Server database administrator is the one that needs to be engaged to fix it.

[ i7 2600k 4.6GHz :: 16GB Mushkin Blackline LV :: EVGA GTX 1080ti 11GB ]

[ TM Warthog / Saitek Rudder :: Oculus Rift :: Obutto cockpit :: Acer HN274H 27" 120Hz :: 3D Vision Ready ]

Whoever maintains the registration database (not sure if ED do this directly or it's a contracted service/job)

That's StarForce. I would suspect that they have a couple million mails in their inbox right now. ;) Hopefully this outage will be fixed soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester