Interesting article about MW2

Groove

I have already decided never to own any IW or activision product again. Once the MW1 and W@W servers go dark, I'm done I'll be done with them forever. The more I read about the company after the poor handling of the MW2 PC debacle, the more I realised this is not a company worth my time and money. One article I read about the Activation CEO made me want to curb check him myself. That guy is a ruthless old b@stard that really thinks gamers are idiots and will buy what ever he tells them to and at what ever price he demands.

Here is the article I'm talking about.

http://www.geeks.co.uk/7282-activision%E2%80%99s-bobby-kotick-hates-developers-innovation-cheap-games-you

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Money Talks - Bottom Line!

People can Moan and Toss their Toys all they want........As the CEO he is Bound only by his Fiduciary Duties to the Shareholders of the Company. Having due regard to the Figures, he has not let them down.

Do I Personally give a Rat's A$$ One way or the Other? No........Life's too Short for That - More Important things to get Worked Up Over.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Do I Personally give a Rat's A$$ One way or the Other? No........Life's too Short for That - More Important things to get Worked Up Over.

Damn right, life's too short for trashy games, and fat chicks :)

• Like 1

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

Quit referring to CoD:Modern Warfare 2 as "MW2" because I keep reading "Mech Warrior 2" rather than "modern warfare 2." Because after all MechWarrior 2 by far came before that silly CoD game.

That is all I have to say of the matter. -_-

• Like 2

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

LOL I also thought this thread is about Mech Warrior 2, Grimes :) So you are not alone.

But it seems it is about some n00bish FPS I didn't paid attention to.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

LOL I also thought this thread is about Mech Warrior 2, Grimes :) So you are not alone.

But it seems it is about some n00bish FPS I didn't paid attention to.

Same reason I ended up here too...

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

That guy is a ruthless old b@stard that really thinks gamers are idiots and will buy what ever he tells them to and at what ever price he demands.

Well that ruthless old Bustard is right! When it comes to COD buyers that is.

PS: Shouldn't MW2 related threads be in the Chit chat section where they belong? Here is "Other Sims".

(I wasn't really serious about the last part, a article on my taste, thx Groove)

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders

Quit referring to CoD:Modern Warfare 2 as "MW2" because I keep reading "Mech Warrior 2" rather than "modern warfare 2." Because after all MechWarrior 2 by far came before that silly CoD game.

WORD!!!!1111!!!! :D

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!