ArmA2-ACE-Sounds for BlackShark

STP Dragon

I have made a modification with the ACE-Sounds of ArmA2 for BlackShark.

Here are some little videos.

Sadly I can't release the mod yet. I need the permission from the ACE-modder.

Video about the Ka-50-Weapons

Video about the engine- and rotor-sound

Video about the sound of tanks, machineguns and explosions

Video about the sound of SAMlaunches and turretrotations

Every thing sound good except the Vulcan M163, the fire rate sound should be more like a growl.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Hi guys.

Sadly ED uses the same soundfile for many things.

The sound you can hear from the Vulcan is also used by a normal AK47, Shilka, Tank-MG and and and...

So I had to find the way in the middle. Anyway I think it sounds better than the original BS-sound. ;)

I'm not that fond of the sounds actually. I like it better the way it is =)

It still seems there is some interest for it though ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Yeah, me too. After all I would guess that ED guys have more accurate info on how it should sound. I'm talking about internal sounds and external helicopter sound. As for explosions and small gun fire sounds - there is a place for improvements and IMO only those sounds should be replaced by ArmA sounds, if at all.

I've asked in the ACE skype channel for you to get permission I'll get back to you with an update on that if someone else doesn't.

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP