Any info about the Visa payment?

Guys,

We are going to accept payments soon... PayPal promised. :)

Hmmmmm... I don't know if you understood what I wanted to say :)

I would like to ask about the Visa/Mastercard payment, will it be by PayPal also? I can't buy the addon by PayPal because my country isn't on the list so as other guys on the forums :icon_conf

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

Man from Poland has right. Why friends from Russia and EDynamics didnt think about us and about middle east Europe? Pay Pal is good payment option only for western cuntries. Its a pity ...

start a Visa/Master Card payment option for Slovenia, Czech, Poland ect....

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Line

I'm here in the line too. Also from Slovenia

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Hi,

I`ve read topics about problems with paypal. Mayby not only customers from not supporterd countries are waiting for other payment option?? IMO Paypal (+FC) doesn`t work perfectly, mayby some people from "paypal countries" don`t want to use pp and wait for "visa option" to buy FC?

yours,

qrdl

Boski Logos

Thanks Skywall23, I' ve read that already. I don't know if you have the game yet but I am very impatient, I would like to fly 1.1 instead of flying moded demo :(

Unfortuntantly I dont have the game mate. I mjust got a PayPal account yesterday with a credit card, but it looks like I wont be playing the game very soon.

Anyway, be patient pole, it wont take long. :icon_wink

Unfortuntantly I dont have the game mate. I mjust got a PayPal account yesterday with a credit card, but it looks like I wont be playing the game very soon.

Anyway, be patient pole, it wont take long. :icon_wink

Hmmm... So we are both waiting... I know what you fell and you know what I feel. Like you said "it wont take long": thats what I hope also :)

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

Hi All!

Let me tell a few words...

It was a very bad decision to choice the „great” Paypal. I don’t know who made and let this decision, but I know she /he are very uninformed. Nobody asked the real users, hey guys can you pay it by paypal????? Hey paypal, can you manage it????? Or will to fail the complete system?????

I think its not a big thing. Its a joke guys how you managed this whole e-bussiness. Where are the CD-s??? Why are not already??? Let’s find the responsible peoples and fire them. I send the price of 1.1 to a friend’s account to Germany. The transaction cost was 50% of the original price, and now the paypal is dead, finished, over….Dear Lock on management, who will pay back to me my money??????? And if i open the official website there is now any sentence, Sorry guys, we f...it, the paypal is gone. Only promises in the forums, and nothing else, weeks by weeks. Do you know guys what means „to lose face”???

Sorry guys, i am out of patience and tolerance!

mh59_banner.gif

Payal-God damn You

Hi Bro,

I have so far realized that Payal is the stupidest paying system the human being ever thought about. Bro,don't you know that Payal was made up by people who lack basic knowdledge of geography I 'm sure.It is clearly because they don't know if there are countries like Poland,Slovenia,...to include them in their list of countries.

With the last problems with Flaming Cliffs payment,I hope that ED will quit using Payal, and make another paying method for us, Fans of Lock-On

• 2 weeks later...

I just can't see the problems using direct VISA/Mastercard/American express transfers like thousands of webshops do. Why this paypal thingy was chosen is...well... :icon_roll :confused:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 3930K.

16Gb Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz.

Asus P9X79 Deluxe.

Asus GTX680 2Gb.

Auzentech Home Theater 3D Sound.

TM Warthog HOTAS.

TM Cougar MFD's.

Saitek Flight Pro pedals.

TrackIR 5.

Samsung Syncmaster P2770FH