Getting Free-Track to work with LOFC

I got Free-Track working with Falcon 4 OF the other day and wanted to try it out on LOFC as well, but for reasons unknown I can't get it to work. Are there some settings that I have to change in LOFC to get FT to work?

Hope you can help, cheers guys.

I don't use free-track but TIR. AFAIK, both work similar.

In your view.lua under Lock On/Config/View check this entry

CockpitMouse = false

It might read

CockpitMouse = true

and then your views are controlled by mouse. To let free-track take over, set the value to 'false'.

Please post if this has solved your problem, others might looking for an answer, too.

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Nope, didn't seem to work, but I noticed that I get this error message when exiting LOFC if Free-Track is also open:

errorcustom.th.jpg

Hi Alexray, i get the same error when i exit Lock On. However mine works fine in the game. What I think you should do is delete the ...\LockOn\Input TrackIr file and restart Lock On. Hope this helps

Awesome, thanks Trooper 747 it now works. :) One problem that I have now is that the view is always very zoomed in, is there a line in a file that I can edit to make the default view further away?

I'm not sure what you mean, try setting up a profile and go from there, what I do, I zoom in and out with my slider in SaitekX52.