Su35 for sale?

Flyby

Venezuelan flankers look pretty average next to the 35 IMHO.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

hmmm....sounds like a new techno-thriller on the horizon: "Mercenary fliers take on a South American despot, with the goal of eliminating his fledgling fighter force before it can threaten the regional peace. That air force has been secretly updated to near fifth generation capability, and is overseen by a surrogate team of technicians from an unnamed benefactor country. The mercenary squadron's leader, Biff (call-sign "Slash") Masters and his XO Babs "Hooters" Hollister must operate from clandestine airfields, and try to decimate a clearly equal foe before 7th Hell breaks loose and engulfs the region in flames" :P

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

He says that the new sukhois are 100 times better than the f-16 they had before, and that he is going to defeat the "American Empire". No kidding with 24 flankers and 15 mi-35s? also isn't america his prime customer? like we say in my country "esta meando fuera del tiesto"

He says that the new sukhois are 100 times better than the f-16 they had before, and that he is going to defeat the "American Empire". No kidding with 24 flankers and 15 mi-35s? also isn't america his prime customer? like we say in my country "esta meando fuera del tiesto"

please translate, then begin the next chapter.:D

Flyby out

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Their F-16's were very old technology standard anyway. Both it and the flankers will be hard to maintain given russian logistics difficulties and americans parts cut.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

• 1 month later...

Even ANG F-15A's are getting APG-63v3's and other upgrades. It never stops, even if you don't hear about it, new countermeasures systems, radar programming and other things are constantly tested and fielded.;)

You think everyone else isnt doing the same?, wake up and smell the bamboo

You think you're a little late on this conversation, and maybe you missed what was said in it?

You think everyone else isnt doing the same?, wake up and smell the bamboo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda