Bug List

S77th-GOYA

Hello

I just program de pitch trim and the bank trim in the two wheels of my X-52 HOTAS. It works fine in all the planes, F15, M29, SU33 etc.., except in the two SU25. This is some error ??, or the SU25's can't trim whith this method ¿? :confused:

Thank's

CoolDead

http://www.escuadron111.com

AFM is not supporting the axes for the trim. Like on real plane - only the HAT.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad and Rise Of Flight projects manager

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrain preload dont work like before, now appears terrain is loaded from a fixed point not from the location of player´s plane at begining of the mission.

Looks like terrain is preloaded from a fixed point near crimean peninsula, this causes missions located over crimea are without stuttering, but missions over caucasus area takes a lot of stuttering (because terrain is loaded at same time you´re flying across terrain).

Devs please make a comment about this, if not, try mission "F-15 patrol caucasus", at the begining of runway you see around and takes a lot of time to load all textures.

If you choose a mission that starts in crimea peninsula, when you look around its smooth like silk.

I dont have this problem in 1.02. I hope this bug is fixed,its very annoying flying missions over caucasus terrain. My comp is optimized with few programs loaded from the begining, athlon 3400+, 1GB ram, and radeon9800 pro.

We'll check.

• Like 1

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

Force feeback works great with Flaming Cliffs, but I think, there is a little bug.

I have a MS FFB2 and when the trim is in the neutral (center) position, force feedback enable, my stick is sligtly ahead the center position for the AFM planes (su25T) or sligtly behind for the standart FM planes (mig29, su27....).

No way to have my stick in center position, with trim in the neutral position.

I have set SwapForceAxes = 1; in /Config/Contactor.cfg

I hope you anderstand my poor english :)

Thanks

It is AFM feature for full pitch axis usage.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

when flying about my views sometimes change between cockpit and outside and nothing i do can stop or change it to cockpit view, can be very annoying

May be pilot was killed?

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

I loaded up a save (vanilla LOMAC) two missions into the campaign, and then a minute in to the mission it crashes.

3.0 P4 768 RAM 256 Geforce 5500 with no Overclocking.

Aside from installing the patch, anything else you would recommend?

Yes, we know. SAVE STATE function is still not very stable when you're saving the complexity mission. But in simple cases it works fine.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

vanilla LOMAC, is that 1.0 I take it.

I do believe they said that 1.1 doesnt officially support missions made in previous versions.

This is most possible cause. Thanks for info.

With Best Regards!

Daniel Tuseyev

advanced haze problem

Terrain features are obscured when advanced haze is selected. Unknown in this is a bug or a vid card conflict. All other settings set to high except water which is set at low. This is a new problem to ver 1.1, was fine in 1.02. Screenies of cockipt view with advanced haze (ss1) and without (ss2) to follow. Any thoughts are welcome.

Computer Specs:

Intel 2.8gHz

1024 MB RAM

ATI 9600 Pro w/128mb vid card

(resolution set for 1152x864 with Overdrive enabled

AAx4 and AFx4)

SB Audigy2 sound

WinXP SP2 OS

SS1.jpg.4ed58b627c7a5d97288424081a851650.jpg

SS2.jpg.65ee0077f2ea11b67b158c9ff063678c.jpg

Just a unpleasant bug to report here :

I bought 2 licences of 1.1 last week :

1 for a 'dedicated server', one for myself as a 'client'.

The 2 PC are quite powerful :

Dedicated server : PIV 2.8, 1Gb DDR 3200, Fire GL 128 Mo, internet upload: 1mbit.

Client : Athlon 3500 / 64, 2Gb DDR 3200, X800XT, Lan 100 Mbits connection.

The issue is :

When I got clients from the net, they encounter micro lags, as if someone walked on the hose, and released the pressure every 2/3 seconds. Very regular micro lags, quite unperceptible, but very unpleasant.

So we tried to host the game on my usual game machine : same symptoms.

Wondering if it was caused by my connection, we tested onto other host connections.

Result, host is cool, with no lags nor micro freezes, but his clients get the same symptoms.

So, it doesn't come from the machine itself, it doesn't come from the connection itself...

Second problem :

When having a multiplayer mission, random pop-ups and an awacs monitoring take-offs and announcing those take-offs, the game takes a pause of 1 / 2 seconds, which is very annoying...

Would 1.1 network code have been changed?

and been made worse?

Should I mention I bought 1.1 just for multiplayer sessions and that solo doesn't interest me at all?

Guest ruggbutt
Terrain features are obscured when advanced haze is selected. Unknown in this is a bug or a vid card conflict. All other settings set to high except water which is set at low. This is a new problem to ver 1.1, was fine in 1.02. Screenies of cockipt view with advanced haze (ss1) and without (ss2) to follow. Any thoughts are welcome.

Computer Specs:

Intel 2.8gHz

1024 MB RAM

ATI 9600 Pro w/128mb vid card

(resolution set for 1152x864 with Overdrive enabled

AAx4 and AFx4)

SB Audigy2 sound

WinXP SP2 OS

Try a different set of drivers. I have 4xAA and 4xAF enabled and I don't see that w/either version. It looks like a driver issue for sure.

Just a unpleasant bug to report here :

I bought 2 licences of 1.1 last week :

1 for a 'dedicated server', one for myself as a 'client'.

The 2 PC are quite powerful :

Dedicated server : PIV 2.8, 1Gb DDR 3200, Fire GL 128 Mo, internet upload: 1mbit.

Client : Athlon 3500 / 64, 2Gb DDR 3200, X800XT, Lan 100 Mbits connection.

The issue is :

When I got clients from the net, they encounter micro lags, as if someone walked on the hose, and released the pressure every 2/3 seconds. Very regular micro lags, quite unperceptible, but very unpleasant.

So we tried to host the game on my usual game machine : same symptoms.

Wondering if it was caused by my connection, we tested onto other host connections.

Result, host is cool, with no lags nor micro freezes, but his clients get the same symptoms.

So, it doesn't come from the machine itself, it doesn't come from the connection itself...

Second problem :

When having a multiplayer mission, random pop-ups and an awacs monitoring take-offs and announcing those take-offs, the game takes a pause of 1 / 2 seconds, which is very annoying...

Would 1.1 network code have been changed?

and been made worse?

Should I mention I bought 1.1 just for multiplayer sessions and that solo doesn't interest me at all?

I have these microlags too, every 2/3 seconds, when i connect as client. When I server, the periodic microlags doesnt exist

Roger..........

Thanks for you quick reply, Han, I´m pleased.

Caucasus looks more detailed, but the hole between crimea performance and caucasus performance is huge in terms of stuttering, i think it´s related with terrain preloaded from the begining

Regards, and sorry for my bad english ;) :)

2. Are there a "E" key maped?

3. Shift-F10. (Read the keycommand.doc too please)

4. This is about the IRH AAM? Then they're have lack of lock distance in head-to-head target aspect.

5. Russian planes have no such tone in BVR/CAC modes, only in Fi-0.

2. I found out, have ecm profiled to aux1 and trim to hat 1, so I had aux on when trimming. Thanks

3. Sorry again, maybe I am just too lazy

4. It's the R-27ET What do you mean with "Then they're have lack of lock distance in head-to-head target aspect."?

5. I meant that I can hear that I am locked.

355th_XANTRIS.jpg

When the game first came out burnthrough was not achieved untill 12 -13 nm the developers fixed the F-15 radar and the aim 120 and also stated for more realism burnthrough would be around 20 25.

We currently burn through around 12 nm. With no launch warning of an incomming missle in HOJ 9 out of 10 times your dead.

With stepping back to 12 -13 nm burnthrough you have completely taken away the f-15's ability to track in TWS. Its a useless mode now unless you come across someone who forgot to turn on ECM.

Please return burnthrough back to its proper parameters.

The aim 120 does not track properly now either.

Would you mind taking a look at this Han

Soulesssig.gif

Debrief Error for Building objects

Su-25T Single player mission I created from scratch in FC1.1. In the mission, you are tasked with destroying 2 ammo dumps and a comm tower.

The ammo dump + Comms tower are those new objects. If you destroy them, you'll get MISSION SUCCESS. You can see that on the Missions Objectives(use KEY_QUOTE) while flying.

But in the Debriefing screen they won't show up on the list as as Destroyed.

EDIT:

Originally posted by BeerDog @ SimHQ:

That is an old issue of Static Objects being blown up but not reflecting as destroyed in the debrief, though it doesn't effect mission success or failure.

I set up a 1.02 mission with a Static object and it does show up as Destroyed. Apparently the problem was fixed in 1.02 patch but looks like they overlooked that for the new set of objects.

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]

TWS is still very useful. You can HoJ the enemy jsut as well, and you shoudl no longer be running around with your jammer on (you're getting killed by HoJ? hint hint? TURN OFF THE JAMMER!)

Additionally, your own jammer interferes with your missiles. Turn it off for the shot, and turn it on ONLY for defensive purposes when the missile's close to you and you need it to eat chaff with some reliability.

You can also use teh jammer strategically from long range, no danger of HoJ there ...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Why would I use TWS in a HOJ? it becomes a STT and entirely defeats the purpose of using it geez man. Sorry you dont know what your speaking about, with burn through now at 13 or 12 nm your already dead and tws is not useful at all.

Secondly tws as it is now the enemy gets a warning of a launch with jammer on or not.

Obviously you dont play to many multiplayer games IMO or you wouldnt have posted the way you have.

Thirdly you havent adressed the burn through issue at all.

the final rebuttle i will make to you is I dont fly with jammer on specifically because i want a launch warning dont assume what i post but rather read it please.

With the way tws is now no need to worry about having a jammer on to defeat another f-15's tws lock because i get a launch warning, again if you had tested properly you would have rectified this.

Lastly have you tried hitting anything from long range with a aim 120 now? Simple fact is the missile is easily defeated, even at medium range.

now you say "You can use the jammer strategically from long range, no danjer of HOJ there" I would say are you playing the same game we all are or are you living in a fantasy world?

It really irritates me when i read of you jumping in threads and saying this or that when your completely wrong, if you tested things properly we (the whole community) would be in better shape.

Soulesssig.gif

Why would I use TWS in a HOJ? it becomes a STT and entirely defeats the purpose of using it geez man. Sorry you dont know what your speaking about, with burn through now at 13 or 12 nm your already dead and tws is not useful at all.

Secondly tws as it is now the enemy gets a warning of a launch with jammer on or not.

Obviously you dont play to many multiplayer games IMO or you wouldnt have posted the way you have.

Thirdly you havent adressed the burn through issue at all.

the final rebuttle i will make to you is I dont fly with jammer on specifically because i want a launch warning dont assume what i post but rather read it please.

With the way tws is now no need to worry about having a jammer on to defeat another f-15's tws lock because i get a launch warning, again if you had tested properly you would have rectified this.

Lastly have you tried hitting anything from long range with a aim 120 now? Simple fact is the missile is easily defeated, even at medium range.

now you say "You can use the jammer strategically from long range, no danjer of HOJ there" I would say are you playing the same game we all are or are you living in a fantasy world?

It really irritates me when i read of you jumping in threads and saying this or that when your completely wrong, if you tested things properly we (the whole community) would be in better shape.

I was flying in the same server as you yesterday ... in an F-15, 7-2 kill ratio, and one of those was me exiting to change payloads.

Want to reconsider your assumption on wether I know what I'm talking about now? Secondly, if you had done a search you may have found that I've pushed for ED to get rid of STT-on-Jammer in TWS, after burn-through.

Thridly, I seem to have gotten the impression somehow that altitude difference and your jammer being on/off actually affect burn-through range ...

Edit: And I've been geting 20nm kills with some regularity, too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Terrain problem still there

Try a different set of drivers. I have 4xAA and 4xAF enabled and I don't see that w/either version. It looks like a driver issue for sure.

I tried this and Han's suggestion to lose the AA and AF. Neither had any effect. While I do agree that a driver issue seems the most likely, using CAT 5.1-5.4 all had the same problem. If there is anyone using the 9600 pro card, let me know what driver set you are using. ATI is only hosting back to 5.1, but I'm sure I could find an older one if someone reports that it works. One other thing I hadn't thought of. I am using the new multi-season terrain. As I understand, that was all retextured so that could be the source of the conflict. I'll try that and report back. I appreciate the help.

i stand by what i said your response to my post only showed me that you have no idea what you talked about ie the tws is useful on the hoj

Secondly the people that were playing in the server yesterday were all very new and i personally could care a less about your score

I would ask you to only speak on those matters that you know for certain leave the bug fixes to the developers

In other words go wave your pom poms elsewhere

the fact remains there is a lot of work to do and this add on should never have been released in its current form

Soulesssig.gif