DCS: Black Shark 1.0.1 Update Available

Wags

Please clarify , "if you installed the 1.0.1 patch" as I did not see a 101 patch?

All I have seen is a 101a patch, and a 101 to 101a hot fix.

I think what you are saying is to simply install the 101a patch and forget about the 101 to 101a hot fix correct?

Sorry to bump this, I just wanted clarification before I screwed something up,,, would rather do it only once, and right,, thanks,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have the English version and you are running your OS in German then the A is for you..

But I see you are US so if you have the English and your OS is in English then the normal one...

but the A shouldn't mess up your game.

EDIT:

Hot Fix 1.0.1 to 1.0.1a

This hotfix is intended for install over 1.0.1 version, updates it to 1.0.1a and contains changes that allow to run English Black Shark version with no depending on your country and regional settings.

EDIT2: Just do 1.0.1a anyway.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

They both have "a" in the description, I dont know what you mean by "just do the normal one" Whats "normal"?

101a patch = normal

or

101 to 101a = normal ?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

don't do the hotfix if your game is a differant regional setting to the OS.

i.e. english game german OS

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Ok, 101a patch only for me,,,, US Region, US operating system,,,, thanks

.......Now, its just me or the damage model of the ka-50 was completely reviewd? Im finding much easyer to get shot down by 23 mm...

The ZSU-Drivers have graduated Combat 101..........:gun_rifle:

The A.I. has been tweaked to be a wee bit more effective, hence your finding of getting splashed more regularly.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I have not seen this posted yet, but I our squad has had several people sqawn out in grassy fields when they should have been in parking areas several times. It happened to two players when I was hosting last night, and also happened to me when a friend was hosting.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...
hi,

anybody out there having VISTA64 englisch version and german keyboard? what patch should i take? any suggestions/experiences? thx for feedback.

cheers

desmo

I have a Vista64 english version plus german keyboard and german DCS: Black Shark. I am waiting for the german patch.

Usually one has to install the language version of the patch that matches the language version of the game. The keyboard or windows version should not matter at all.

But be careful, if you set english or US or so in the regional settings in Vista instead of german you will have some errors in Black Shark (I had to change my regional settings to german, because of my german DCS: Black Shark version). There is posts mentioning this on this forums.

I am not good at explaining...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Anyone know what can cause this? I have 1.0.1, 1.0.1a, 1.0.1a hotfix , 1.0.1 b and 1.02 patches installed.

BShark.jpg.68d93650fd577e85e36fe25f3ff08e4a.jpg

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Anyone know what can cause this? I have 1.0.1, 1.0.1a, 1.0.1a hotfix , 1.0.1 b and 1.02 patches installed.

Go 1.0.0 -> 1.0.2

Do not go via 1.0.1x - it will quite often cause such issues.

If installed at C:\Program Files - and you have Vista/Win7 then you need to check out our VirtualStore for old settings (see bottom post#1) which also will cause such issues.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Thanks i think the BIG RED LETTERS sign caught mt attention, thanks very much.:thumbup:

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Scared

Is the patch worth it? I don't really play online. If I insatall this patch I loose all my custom missions and my LUA settings for my monitor. I can live without the new trimmer. Again, is it worth it?

ACPI x86 based PC, Windows 7 64Bit, AMD Phenom IIX4 965 3.4GHZ, NVIDIA GTX 560, 8 GB RAM, 1 32" primary monitor, Track IR, Saitek pedals, custom cyclic with CH Pro base, custom collective, both using BUO836X cards

Sorry

Just cecking my sig block, sorry for the noob stuff

ACPI x86 based PC, Windows 7 64Bit, AMD Phenom IIX4 965 3.4GHZ, NVIDIA GTX 560, 8 GB RAM, 1 32" primary monitor, Track IR, Saitek pedals, custom cyclic with CH Pro base, custom collective, both using BUO836X cards