FLARES, Flares, Flares....

2win_TOWR

Less smoke? ~= better FPS? ~=harder to see enemy flares in MP? ... hm, maybe some people need more smoke - hard to choose between FPS or being shot down ;)

Looks good for SP though :)

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

You are an owner of this sim ??

yes, but a short disciption would be good with the pic . cos 'new flares' means squat to me... what's different to these and the stock flares?

Less smoke? ~= better FPS? ~=harder to see enemy flares in MP? ... hm, maybe solme people need more smoke - hard to choose between FPS or being shot down ;)

Looks good for SP though :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bit like that.

Edited by joey45
  • Like 1

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

yes, but a short disciption would be good with the pic . cos 'new flares' means squat to me... what's different to these and the stock flares?

Jeez, what can I say. Let me guess.....

NEW FLARES: they make you go hovering while supercruise. :shocking:

Man, new flares just means they look different to the actual Flares and to me at least, more realistic.

FPS Hit? No, i dont think so

Harder to see? Depends on, where you are

And last but not least, a comparison:

BEFORE / AFTER

screenshot164b.th.jpgscreenshot033n.th.jpg

cheers

:beer:

• Like 2

NEW FLARES: they make you go hovering while supercruise. :shocking:

Hahaha:megalol:

Nice work!

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Looking great! :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bit like that.

Dude, you just have to take a look at the OP's picture of the flares and see that they are remarkably different from the original ones, no real explanation is needed once you see the picture. No need for the dickish comments.

Great mod 2win TOWR, the flares have been dieing to get upgraded and I think we now have a winner ;)

Edited by bumfire

Any thoughts on a Lock On version?

Does it work with FC1.12a?!

Unfortunately i dont have the original Lock_on-files anymore. (yah,yah no backup, and so on) :music_whistling:

Could someone please post a screenshot, showing the stock Flare-effects?

I tried it with some value-changes in FC1.12a, which will look like this:

screenshot061q.jpg

screenshot065q.jpg

screenshot080r.jpg

cheers

:beer:

• Like 1