Not looking good!

Not only that we have been messed about with the release date but now looks that the price is getting hiked up as well.

Last week Simware advertised the add on as beeing released on 15 of April at the price of £24.99 now released date has been put back to 29 of April and the price is £27.51. Add delivery charges as well and 1.1 will easily beat the record of most expensive add on on the market!

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1338

Not only that we have been messed about with the release date but now looks that the price is getting hiked up as well.

Last week Simware advertised the add on as beeing released on 15 of April at the price of £24.99 now released date has been put back to 29 of April and the price is £27.51. Add delivery charges as well and 1.1 will easily beat the record of most expensive add on on the market!

Oh...boo hoo, boo hoo...the sky is falling, Oh my God, the sky is falling...

Right, you're being "messed with". You are a silly boy and you make me laugh.

If you feel it is too expensive at Simware then take it up with them instead of unloading your silly boo hoo rant here.

If you think this is the most expensive add on then don't buy it! But, either way, just go the hell away and stop crying here.

Right, you're being "messed with". You are a silly boy and you make me laugh.

If you feel it is too expensive at Simware then take it up with them instead of unloading your silly boo hoo rant here.

If you think this is the most expensive add on then don't buy it! But, either way, just go the hell away and stop crying here.

DITO!

I am a silly boy,... thanks for the compliment, long time since I was called a boy,... you are a nice guy!

Best Regards to you Carl !

For that money you will get a product that will entertain you for years to come! You will get a product that is unik in the world.

I easily spend 30 dollars when taking my kids to the movies!

50 US dollars for Flaming Clifs is not much at all! Many of us will buy more then one copy as well!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

If you are having money problems....just save up a little and then buy it. If you think its too much, then dont buy it. Pretty simple really. I dont mind paying the money for it, I wont buy 2 of them, but I will buy it none the less.

Interesting... How come simware was saying it's released on 15th of april LAST WEEK if it was only yesterday, when we found out about the delay?

Just curious...

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

I'm still celebrating...the game should be ready for purchase when I get off my "Tarheel High". Until then no worries for me. :D:D:D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals