Customer Courtesy

Would you be laughing if Paris Hilton stood you up?

Yep, I'd laugh my ass off and then hunt someone who actually LOOKS good :P

(no, I don't think Paris Hilton does :P)

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Don't you think that calling them clowns may have accomplished what you didn't want to do? All over a computer game.

Dusty,

I'm laughing at the real clowns who seem to be putting on the real show under the big top. Amazing, huh?

Can we get some over here please.

It is not unreasonable at all, to expect something to be said to us.

You clowns didnt say crap when it was released in Russia, and you havent said crap to us about the Download release.

You could probably save a lot of money by letting us know here, so we dont have to come back every 30sec to see if its out.

THROW US A DAMN BONE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say so many bad things, that would make me and my squandron look bad.............. aaarrrrrgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine whats shame you and your squadron will feel for these words after ED will release FC...

Do they owe to you? What rights do you have to say such words to software developers?

Go away and never come back.

"There are five dangerous faults which may affect a general: recklessness, which leads to destruction; cowardice, which leads to capture; a hasty temper, which can be provoked by insults; a delicacy of honor which is sensitive to shame; over-solicitude for his men, which exposes him to worry and trouble." Sun Tzu

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic2354_5.gif[/sigpic]

Guest ruggbutt

It seems that for $35 (that hasn't been paid yet) you can talk all the smack you want about the devs. At least according to some people.

Imagine whats shame you and your squadron will feel for these words after ED will release FC...

Do they owe to you? What rights do you have to say such words to software developers?

Go away and never come back.

I dont feel any shame. Not sure if Ice doesnt like my opinion. He will say so if he does.

And they owe me 1.1. Thats what I am here for =).

As a paying customer, I have the right to get upset at another deadline missed. I havent paid yet, but I will.

And I like it here, maybe I will just have to sit next to you all the time =)

Not with that attitude. This is your first and only warning Prophet_169th. Come down please.

And let me empasize once again.. Eagle Dynamics don's owe you Flaming Cliffs. Full stop.

Did I make myself Clear?

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Clowns is not the right word. Prophet means no harm though. Lets not get carried away.

Waiting till the last minute to keep us informed is not the right word either.

All I read from this thread is some people have waited up very late and excited to see Flaming Cliffs.

Looks like Nill all.

We will wait another week and hope that the problems are sorted out.

Best of luck Dev Team

Ok, fine. However, as already stated, problem came up at the very last minute... People were starting to complain (well, "jockingly") at 1am Moscow time... Not your squad specifically Ice btw :). I send PM's upstairs in afternoon Moscow time, and Chizh responded withing about an hour, which is not too bad I recon. I posted the news as soon as I got them. And I will do so in future. Just please try to understend that I am doing my very best to avoid flamewars that used to happen on Ubi's forums. And that requires users to be nice on their part even if they are frustrated.

Calling ED clowns isn't a a way to go. And such behavior will not be tolerated, I stand by my word here.

Constructive critisizm (being polite among other things...) is welcome.

That's the message I'm trying to get across.

Thanks,

BIOLOG

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Reminds me of a great quote: Mahatma Gandhi was asked by a reporter what he thought about Western Civilization - Gandhi said "It would be a good idea." icon_biggrin.gif

Hehe....yes indeed a great one :) .

- JJ.

JJ

Ok ...I am gonna try to change the mood here. I will take the week celebrating the UNC "Tarheels" on their NCAA title. You guys should join me :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Dusty,

I'm laughing at the real clowns who seem to be putting on the real show under the big top. Amazing, huh?

I am glad it didn't come out today!!!

Giants

Dodgers

Opening Day.

Giants win 4-2 in front of the largest crowd ever at SBC!!!!!!!!

Life is goooooooooooooooooooood!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Not with that attitude. This is your first and only warning Prophet_169th. Come down please.

And let me empasize once again.. Eagle Dynamics don's owe you Flaming Cliffs. Full stop.

Did I make myself Clear?

If you feel so, okay. I don't see why you get so upset about this. One could argue about this.

dictionary.com, to owe: 2. To have a moral obligation to render or offer.

Let's suppose they just say "oh **** it, no english FC" (which will never ever happen ;)). They would lose a lot of credibility, because IMO they owed us something. Not legally, but it's a moral rule or common sense.

The first post by prophet was childish. No doubt about it. But I'd love to get called a clown if I miss a deadline. Actually I expected a heavier assault on the boards :).

IMO some ppl take this boards too serious. Now let's get back to Paris Hilton :).