Flyable Mig-23 in Demo of 1.1?

I readed that in the Demo of 1.1 and in the game, will be possible to fly all planes with the Su-27 cockpit, is that true? Anyone tried it?? I ask it cause I'm looking to fly the Mig-23 and want to know If it can put their wings back and all this.

Thank's

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I readed that in the Demo of 1.1 and in the game, will be possible to fly all planes with the Su-27 cockpit, is that true? Anyone tried it?? I ask it cause I'm looking to fly the Mig-23 and want to know If it can put their wings back and all this.

Thank's

Yes, it's true. You could try it yourself, in MEinit.xml you must change the humancockpit="no" to humancockpit="yes".

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

I made the step by step instruction to do it.

1. Copy the file \Lock On\ME\MEInit.xml of version 1.02 to somewhere as a backup.

2. Start Notepad and load the file MEInit.xml of 1.02.

3. Using Edit menu, replace all the strings [HumanCockpit=no] by [HumanCockpit=yes].

(Without "[" and "]" of course. It may take a few minutes to complete.) Then save the file.

4. Start LOMAC 1.02. You will see all the aircrafts as flyables.

Make your own mission with your favorite aircraft as a PLAYER.

(But don't FLY because you won't be able to control it in 1.02.)

5. Replace the QuickStart mission of 1.1Demo by the mission you made.

(There are two QuickStart missions in \LockOn 1.1 Demo\Missons\Quick Start\ )

6. Start Notepad and load the file \LockOn 1.1 Demo\ME\MEInit.xml of 1.1Demo.

7. Using Edit menu, replace all the strings [HumanCockpit=no] by [HumanCockpit=yes] and save the file.

8. Start 1.1Demo and FLY!

It must be much easier in 1.1final because you don't have to use two versions of LOMAC.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.