DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

Missionpack V2.3 released!

Change log:

- Overhauled SP of "Black Gold of Anapa".

- Ka-50-Names changed in "Black Gold of Anapa".

- Extended briefing of "Black Gold of Anapa". (because of enemy offencive)

- Tryed to fix the re-spawn problem in "Defens of Batumi".

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome. :)

I told you I will take a look about the re-spawn-problem.

I have removed the ka-50 from Batumi and set it again to the airport.

This is all I can do. If the problem still appears, it is a bug of the game.

Today I got a little time and created a new mission.

I heard from so many people that my missions are to hard.

In my point of view they are challenging... but never mind....

I want to create a easy, rookie mission.

I want to advertise my new mission:

Rookie Terrorists

(Mission will be released in the next missionpack!)

Rookie_Terrorists_001.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_002.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_003.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_004.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_005.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_006.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_007.jpg

Don't be scray if you see this pictures, this is the worst case! In my point of view this will not happen if you can handle with your gun ;)

Rookie_Terrorists_008.jpg

Rookie_Terrorists_009.jpg

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 1

This is also my point of view.

But I never saw this before the patch...

Yes, it seems to be a new "feature" atm - already reported. Not sure if it's "assigned" yet - for fixing in a future patch.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

THX for the info.

Good to know that it is not my fault.

Bad that it is not my fault so I can't fix it....

:D

Yes, it seems to be a new "feature" atm - already reported. Not sure if it's "assigned" yet - for fixing in a future patch.

Are you sure?

I thought this was the same problem that already occured with 1.0:

The 159th (?) server had a mission running and encountered the same problem for almost all blue helos. Most of them mostly spawned off the plates, so they started with broken gears of blew up on spawn. They changed the mission to airstart with empty loadout and minimum fuel to compensate.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

hi, Dragon

I have a few problems with your mission, not due to your mission pack itself ,I think

I have experienced CTDs during your mission "Attack on Krymsk".

I reach the red square on abris where our artillery units are located,

then, got message about attacking , our forces start attack on opposite, and AH64 is coming, after combat for 5~10min, then BS program crashes!

I experience CTD everytime.

moreover, the republic campaign made by Dzen is same.

so I can`t enjoy customized SP missions at all except MP hosted by other player

I wonder that this is related to trigerring, or sound, others

my system is

english DL version of BS

E8400 9600gt window 7 64bit 4g ram

Hey alosio.

Do you know which version of the mission it was?

If you don't know: have you saw a blue radar-zone in the ABRIS arround the airfield?

In version 2.2 I have hide all the units from the map because of a known crash-bug. In v2.2 this problem shouldn't appear anymore.

Else it is not a problem of the mission.

• Like 1

Seems more people than we knew suffer from the bug we reported. :(

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Are you sure?

The 159th (?) server had a mission running and encountered the same problem for almost all blue helos. Most of them mostly spawned off the plates, so they started with broken gears of blew up on spawn. They changed the mission to airstart with empty loadout and minimum fuel to compensate.

Well-Known issue, yes. Was informed that it would have been fixed with the Patch.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Well-Known issue, yes. Was informed that it would have been fixed with the Patch.

Never had this problem before patching. :smilewink:

Nevermind. ED knows it. I showed them on their developer-server today.

Back to topic please.

Missionpack V2.4 released!

Including my new mission "Rookie Terrorists"

(Downloadlink in the first posting)

Rookie_Terrorists.png

Yesterday a group of local militia has assaulted and captured a delivery of discarded military vehicles.

Several BRDM, MTLB and T-55 have fallen into the enemies hands, among them five Stinger-MANPAD.

What worries us even more: this group has also captured six red-blue trucks loaded with explosives two days ago.

Today they have announced themselves as a new terrorist group and threatened to use these trucks for bombing assaults.

We have to find and destroy these trucks, before they can be used for a terrorist attack.

Our intelligence service has located the camp of the terrorists near a mountain lake.

Along the road leading to the camp, there are six bridges that have been secured by checkpoints set up with the stolen military vehicles.

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 1

Ohman! Sorry but I have found some very big bugs in my missions. Seems that I have missed it at my test yesterday.... yesterday was not my day....

Missionpack V2.5 released!

Are you sure?

From my own observations:

Thats the "Old" variant of the problem - which seems to have translated into the new variant where you spawn "on plate", however the check to see if the plate is avilable seems to be flawed.

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Radio station will be difficult.... but what about a new mission "Ka-50 at Oktoberfest"?

Oktoberfest.jpg

JOKE!