DRAGONs MISSIONPACK

DRAGONs_MISSIONPACK.jpg

##########

Editing missions

##########

This missions were created by =STP= Dragon.

You can contact me by email at:

admin@spare-time-pilots.de

The missions are very complex with lots of triggers and units.

Editing the missions will break the trigger logic and mutate the defined difficulty level.

If you have any suggestions please send me a email.

The missions are still work in progress and suggestions will make the missions even better.

If you still want to edit the missions by yourselfe, please add "Mission edited by [your name]" to the briefing.

I don't take responsibility for missions hosted on other download-servers or game-servers.

The original missions are only available at:

www.spare-time-pilots.de

#######

Download

#######

Download Missionpack for MULTIPLAYER V5.9

Download Missionpack for SINGLEPLAYER V5.9

Download HOW-TO DRAGONs MISSIONs V1.1

Installation per Modman!

ONLY FOR V1.0.2

###########

Attack on Krymsk

###########

DRAGONs_Attack_on_Krymsk.png

The objective of this mission is to destroy the three towers and hangars at the enemy airfield.

Once all the SAMs are destroyed, the attack on the airbase will be lead by SU-25’s.

Our artillery will attack the southern tower and mark their positions with smoke.

We expect that the enemy tanks on the airfield will attempt to attack our artillery.

Despite this threat, our artillery will be protected and supported by tanks who will take part in the offensive.

Several fuel trucks of major tactical importance are parked on the airfield.

It is expected that these trucks will attempt to escape via convoy as soon as the airfield has been abandoned.

Prevent this convoy from escaping.

Supporting ground units are stationed in the north and are expected to support the airfield.

If SAMs are located between these units, they must be destroyed so the final airstrikes can be launched.

##############

Black Gold of Anapa

##############

DRAGONs_Black_Gold_of_Anapa.png

Over the last months the INOCO (India Oil Company) has evolved into one of the largest competitors to ARAMCO (Arabian-American Oil Company).

After an extended legal dispute regarding the oil-production and oil-refinery in Anapa, the INOCO has decided to take the initiative.

Apparently, they bribed a General of the Russian Army to obtain access to military equipment and have built their own private army from these resources.

While the exact strength and size of this army is unknown, the INOCO was able to force Anapa and its surrounding areas to submit to their control.

It is our job to ease the pressure between both sides in this delicate situation.

#########

Convoyhunting

#########

DRAGONs_Convoyhunting.png

We are in a canyon surrounded by enemy SAMs.

The enemy has taken control of our forward FARP#2 and the neighboring villages.

An approaching enemy convoy was spotted behind the canyon.

The convoy is transporting small parts and propellants to produce missiles at the weapon factory in Mestia.

############

Defense of Batumi

############

DRAGONs_Defense_of_Batumi.png

Our airfield is under attack by artillery from the southwest.

Destroy both the artillery and the incoming tanks from the southwest and east.

Check all bridges in the area of enemy units.

###############

Defense of Gelendzhik

###############

DRAGONs_Defense_of_Gelendzhik.png

Satellite intelligence reveals that the enemy has used the darkness of night to advance to a position dangerously close to our airbase.

They have established a FARP behind the hills to the southeast and are operating from this position.

An enemy artillery position has recently been located southeast of our airbase.

We fear that they might attack at the break of dawn.

They will probably target our two oiltankers in the bay of Gelendzhik.

We will attempt a preemptive attack on their FARP to prevent them from launching their own attack against our assets.

#########

Gudauta Rush

#########

DRAGONs_Gudauta_Rush.png

Enemy troops crossed the border a few days ago. They overran Gudauta-airport and are occupying the area.

Four hostile HAWK-sites are located in the mountains north of Gudauta. The sites are controlling the airspace around Gudauta.

The strength of our ground forces is extremely limited due to fierce combat at the airbase.

The majority of hostile tank forces are located north of Gudauta (Satelite picture), where they are awaiting urgent fuel and munitions delivery.

We have intel that reinforcements for these forces are on the way.

One Il-76 "Candid" currently departed Sochi-Adler and will arrive at Gudauta.

We expect that an armored supply-convoy will advance from the airport to the tank-forces.

The convoy has to be destroyed before it arrives to reinforce the tank forces! Operation "Gudauta-Rush" is underway!

First we have to achieve air-superiority and conduct large airstrikes on enemy ground units.

As soon as the route to Gudauta has been cleared our ground task force "Stryker" will depart and occupy Gudauta airport.

##########

Hamburger Hill

##########

DRAGONs_Hamburger_Hill_BLUE.png DRAGONs_Hamburger_Hill_RED.png

Over the course of several decades, tensions between the USA and Russia have increased dramatically.

Both adversaries have concentrated their troops at the border.

The USA stationed several fighter squadrons at the airport of Nalchik and established a "FARP Torba" near the border river.

The USA intends to provide security to the regions surrounding their airbase.

Russia has answered with an equal number of aircraft, all of which are stationed at the airport of Mineralnye Vody.

In addition, their FARP Kalitka was constructed close to the border river as well.

It's just a matter of time until this volatile situation will escalate into a full scale armed conflict...

########

HINDnapping

########

DRAGONs_HINDnapping.png

To monitor and eliminate rebel activity in the area, we established a forward FARP as a base of operations for four HINDs (Mi-24v).

The area characterized by rebel activity is marked red in the ABRIS.

Our intelligence reports an increasing rebel threat in the region.

We fear that the hunter will be the hunted and the rebels will attack our forward FARP.

###########

NightHawkHunter

###########

DRAGONs_NightHawkHunter.png

Four enemy F-117 Nighthawks were damaged in combat and were forced to conduct emergency landings at the airport Nalchik.

The F-117's are waiting for spare parts to arrive.

With intent to destroy the F-117's, we have found a loophole allowing us to bypass the airport defenses.

The airfield is protected by three HAWK-positions, rendering an attack by aircraft impossible.

However, two of the three HAWK-positions only cover the airspace 150m above the deck.

If we destroy the third HAWK-position, we can fly below their radar and attack the airport.

The mission is divided into two phases.

Phase 1:

- Destroy the third HAWK-position and set up an advanced service point to rearm and refuel.

Phase 2:

- Approach the airport Nalchik and destroy the four F-117 Nighthawks.

############

Operation Bigfoot

############

DRAGONs_Operation_Bigfoot.png

Enemy troops crossed the border and are operating from four camps situated high in the mountains.

In these camps, HAWK sites were constructed to control the airspace surrounding the camps.

During the night, enemy forces moved forward and seized more terrain.

We expect the enemy to advance even further, ultiamtely aiming to capture a strategically important chemical plant.

Our task force "Hero" will depart the airfield "Mineralnye Vody" in a few minutes to defend the chemical plant.

You must hold the enemy units back until the task force arrives.

############

Operation Pushback

############

DRAGONs_Operation_Pushback.png

A few days ago, the enemy crossed the border and advanced into the city of Alakhadzy, located just north of the river.

By taking the city, the enemy is dangerously close to our FARP.

The river is their last obstacle and the only remaining bridge was seized by the enemy.

Our troops are ready to counterattack.

#############

Operation Umbrella

#############

DRAGONs_Operation_Umbrella.png

According to recent intelligence, a large enemy tank-division is currently garrisoned in a base south of Krasnodar.

If we manage to destroy this tank division, the tide of the war will be turned in our favor.

The base is protected by a network of Early Warning Radar (EWR) systems called "Umbrella".

Because of these installations, we cannot send in an airplane undetected.

Ground troops are too slow and ineffective in the rough terrain, rendering them useless for destroying the tank division.

To defeat these defenses, we need a NOE (Nap of the Earth) flight profile that will allow us to advance on their positions undetected and thus maintain the element of surprise.

The enemy knows of our Ka-50 fleet and assumes that they are not properly equipped for night missions.

Despite their assumption, our night vision capabilities will teach them a lesson when we catch them with their pants down!

The enemy will never expect a night attack!

The attack will have two phases:

Phase 1:

- Sneak in close to the "Umbrella"-EWR-stations and destroy the installations.

Phase 2:

- Advance into the enemy territory and destroy the tank-division.

#####

Outpost

#####

DRAGONs_Outpost.png

We established a FARP northwest of Majkop.

Inteligence reports that the enemy will attempt to push us back to Majkop, hence overrunning our newly established FARP.

To monitor enemy movement in the area, we have stationed four outposts to the north.

###########

Rookie Terrorists

###########

DRAGONs_Rookie_Terrorists.png

Yesterday, a group of local militia assaulted and captured a delivery of discarded military vehicles.

Several BRDM, MTLB and T-55 have fallen into enemies hands, among them five Stinger-MANPADs.

Two days ago, this same group also captured six red-blue trucks loaded with explosives.

They have recently declared themselves as a terrorist organization and have threatened to use these trucks in an upcoming bomb attack.

We must find and destroy these trucks before they can be used as terrorist weapons.

Our intelligence has located the terrorist camp near a mountain lake.

The road leading to the camp features six bridges that have been turned into terrorist checkpoints with the stolen military equipment.

###########

Hardcore Terrorists

###########

DRAGONs_Hardcore_Terrorists.png

Three days ago the mission "RookieTerrorists" was initiated but failed to accomplish its objectives.

A group of local militia captured and stole numerous military vehicles and explosive-rigged, red-blue transport trucks.

After acquiring a substantial military force, they declared themselves as a terrorist organization and have threatened to use their explosive-rigged trucks for a terrorist attack.

We tried to find and destroy these explosive trucks before they can be used against us in a terrorist attack.

Intelligence indicates that the terrorists have established an encampment near a lake in the mountains.

To defend their outpost, the terrorists established armed checkpoints at six bridges that run along a road leading to the camp.

We initiated an assault on these positions but our forces were forced to retreat.

Our FARP was later overran after our ground forces retreated to a safer location.

We underestimated the enemy but this will never happen again!

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 11

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

######

The Dam

######

DRAGONs_The_Dam.png

Enemy troops have taken control of a massive dam.

To protect their newly acquired asset, they have established a SAM defense network close to the dam complex.

They currently control an important source of energy and the entire sky due to their SAM system.

The U.S. Army is sending heavy artillery and Marine Force Recon units via a Blackhawk helicopter to secure the dam from enemy forces.

##########

Thunderstruck

##########

DRAGONs_Thunderstruck.png

After years of reckless political decisions by the Georgian government

and numerous corruption scandals on behalf of administrative leaders, the military has taken control of the country by force.

The paramilitary organization has quickly gained strength and is openly trading with terrorist syndicates around the world.

To stop the growth of their military war machine, the aircraft-carrier Admiral Kuznetsov has been deployed off the coast of Georgia.

The paramilitary government has violently reacted to this situation by threatening to attack the industrial city of Zugdidi if the task force does not retreat.

We must stop them immediately! Time is running out!

###

VIP

###

DRAGONs_VIP.png

The defense minister is riding in a security convoy enroute to a meeting.

This meeting is particullary important because both sides have agreed to negotiate peace in the region.

Despite the peaceful intent of the defense minister, the negotiations will take place in an area where rebel activities have been reported.

Air support is inevitable.

Edited by =STP= Dragon
  • Like 2

I'm proud of my mission NightHawkHunter. It's the newest one.

You have 3 possibilities for the first part of the mission and there are a lot of enemys which are randomly triggered.

Feedback is welcome

THX :)

NightHawkHunter is my best mission because you have 4 options to finish the first part of the mission.

1. Escaping convoy arrives radiorange of the enemy FARP. (FARP units will awake, FARP will request enhancement from the Airport)

2. Destroy the escapeing convoy before he is in radiorange of the enemy FARP.

2.1 Destroy the Radiotower on the FARP before they see you. (FARP units will awake, FARP can't request enhancement from the Airport)

2.2 Destroy a vehicle on the FARP before they see you. (FARP units will awake, FARP will request enhancement from the Airport)

2.3 Fly into the airspace of the FARP so they see you (FARP units will awake, FARP will request enhancement from the Airport)

So you see: The difficulty of the first part is depending on your behaviour.

Destroy the convoy and after that the Radiotower on the FARP before they see you and the first part is like kindergarten :)

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Hm... if you don't understand the briefing you don't know what you have to do... Nevertheless there are surely german people which don't read the briefing and have fun with the missions. So try it. :)

I thinked about a englisch version, yes. But first I'm waiting for the patch.

It is possible that I have to create this missions from new...

Yesterday I found a old version of NightHawkHunter on a server.

Please be certain that you always have the latest version.

There was a lot of important changes in NightHawkHunter!

Latest version of the missions are V5.5 (to see in the briefings picture)

All V5.5 missions are included in the Missionpack V1.3

Version 1.4 is released.

Changes:

"Operation Pushback" (SP + MP)

- 2 Apaches starts at the begining of the mission. I forgot the Holdingtime.

- The SAM in the city now have more ammo. ;)

Sorry for this but...... I found an other problem with this mission.

V1.5 is released...

I found a server which is running NightHawkHunter for 8 players and have a english briefing.

screenshot014b.jpg

Please don't edit my missions!

I don't think that the 8-player-mission will work correctly! NightHawkHunter have a very complex triggersystem.

If you have wishes then let me know or send your work to me so I can release it!

Edited by =STP= Dragon

Oh! This is very nice that you are answering. Thx :)

All BS-Missions are without PW. ED don't implemented a PW.

Or do you know more?

My problem is not that my mission was changed.

My problem was that you don't have asked me. :)

If you ask me I would say let's work together.

I need a person who translate my briefings into a good englich.

Mine is not good enough.

About the 8-players:

I'm not sure if I should change my missions into 8-players.

If there are 8 instead of 4 players the missions are not difficult enough because of too little enemys.

Some people are angry if they can not play because of busy slots.

Some people say Dragon, let it as it is! It is a good performance and a better teamplay...

I don't know....

Screenshots of the new FARPs in all the missions.

Most missions are now 8 player. All the briefings were translated into english.

So... looking forward to the patch. :)

EDIT: This screenshots are a preview of the new version which will be released after the patch!

Attack_on_Krymsk (4 Player)

Attack_on_Krymsk.jpg

Convoyhunting (8 Player)

Convoyhunting.jpg

HINDnapping (4 Player)

HINDnapping.jpg

NightHawkHunter (friendly, temporary FARP) (8 Player)

NightHawkHunter_1.jpg

NightHawkHunter (enemy FARP)

NightHawkHunter_2.jpg

Operation_Pushback (8 Player)

Operation_Pushback.jpg

Outpost (8 Player)

Outpost.jpg

The_Dam (8 Player)

The_Dam.jpg

VIP (4 Player)

VIP.jpg

Edited by =STP= Dragon

@ Distiler: All mission briefings and messages are translated into english. :)

@ Panzertard: THX :)