New sub-forum

We have renamed the "Cockpits and HOTAS" section to "Game Controllers" and created a dedicated sub-forum for "Home Cockpits" inside. We would like to keep all game input-output topics in this section, including HOTAS discussions, (multi)monitor discussion, view controllers (such as TrackIR), etc. We hope you find the new layout convenient.

Note, some recent home cockpit threads have already been moved into the new sub-forum. If your would like us to move your thread, please post here or send a PM.

Thank you.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

• 3 months later...

I just have a question: is it possible the moderators of this forum create an additional sub forum called the Market Place?

It's just a place where people who want to sell their flight simulator gear to other members on the forum meet and make the transaction here. Under the description of the sub-forum it will say: Buy, sell or trade flight simulator gear here. Eagle.ru will not be held responsible for business transacted through this forum!

You can create a sticky thread called ebay: anyone want to post their ebay listing can do so there. Or if anyone doesn't want ebay to take a % out of their sale, they can simply post a thread and see if anyone is interested in what they have to offer.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

new layout

Is it possible to move the section "home cockpits" to simulation?

because now it is a sub forum under game controllers, and more difficult to find (a bit hidden away)

recently a made some updates to our (dfdt) thread and couldn't find it, and i had to use the search function!

Regards,

Wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

• 1 month later...