Talk about Stealth....

We had a fella who was completely invisible on our server last evening, (and a few nights prior) who was

* using a default loadout

*on the player list, with kills that were being counted

*his radar signals & launches were not detected by any RWR (confirmed he was active, not on EOS)

* we had him flying right with us while several players tried to track him ( an F15, and 2 flankers) nothing...

* We had him crash and respawn, and checked his presence at his assigned airport- naddda...

* upon re entering the server-he appeared, and everything looked fine lol....

By the way after looking into this for a while online with him-we do not beleive that he was doing anything underhanded. He was definitely trying to help us figure out what was going on.

Any ideas?

This sounds a lot like was happening to me at one time. I don't know why it was happening but I do know what was happening. After about three to five minutes of flying online, my computer would simply stop sending UDP (or was it TCP, I forget which) packets to the host. The inbound stuff was fine. I used a packet sniffer to determine this.

Like you said...extreme stealth. Pretty boring actually. The problem resolved when I reformatted (for another reason).