The game is called DCS: Black-Shark then why my helicopter is brown??

I would have bought Falcon 4, but then I noticed it was some silly aircraft game and didn't have any birds in it. :(

Jokes aside, carlos, it's called DCS:Black Shark because it simulates an aircraft that is called the "Black Shark". You know, like "F-15 Eagle", or "F-16 Fighting Falcon" or "JAS 39 Gripen" or "A-10 Warthog" and so on.

If you really want to have the black skin, you can either edit that in the mission editor, or use an application such as DCSMax to set the skin for you. Word of advice though - you'll have an easier time controlling the aircraft if you are inside it, and you won't see the skin then. ;)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

I am still calling it this way :) w00f!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 2 months later...
This thread made a good start to my day! Good for a laugh,or,two!!

I agree. I needed a little pickme up this morning. :megalol:

Home built PC Win 10 Pro 64bit, MB ASUS Z170 WS, 6700K, EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid, 32GB DDR4 3200, Thermaltake 120x360 RAD, Custom built A-10C sim pit, TM WARTHOG HOTAS, Cougar MFD's, 3D printed UFC and Saitek rudders. HTC VIVE VR.

https://digitalcombatmercenaries.enjin.com/

The game is called DCS: Black-Shark then why my helicopter is brown?? There something wrong in this name.... when i play multiplayer, single player, campaign.... my helicopter is setup to brown, why not black??Brown is ugly.

You've got to be $hitting me..........

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

The game is called DCS: Black-Shark then why my helicopter is brown?? There something wrong in this name.... when i play multiplayer, single player, campaign.... my helicopter is setup to brown, why not black??Brown is ugly.

Great joke....:megalol:

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I would have bought Falcon 4, but then I noticed it was some silly aircraft game and didn't have any birds in it. :(

:lol:

WIN!

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD