Joystick Problem

Bazzab83

• ED Team

For programming devices in 'real' mode you have to select 'Ka-50 real' in drop-down menu (upper left corner of CONTROLS window).

Edited by USSR_Rik

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

• ED Team

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

There are two control selections - make sure that on "Aircraft" it says "Ka-50 Real" and that the axis for collective under Axis Commands read something like on the linked picture. On my own stick (Saitek Cyborg Evo Force) it's Joy_Z.

Also, I believe that if you are using the Saitek software you need to set it either in the Saitek stuff or in the game, but am not sure of that since I don't use the software kit (it has only caused problems for me) and I don't use the X52.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• ED Team

Hmmm, can't believe, but...

OK. Let's try to reassign some buttons for one command (for example, Gun fire). Assign one button in real mode and ANOTHER in arcade mode. Do they works correct in both modes?

G.K. Chesterton

Guest isg530d

HI,

i have the same problem only with the saitek evo cyborg.

works in the options screen fine.

also tried assigning one button , no joy , literally.

if i set in Gameplay "Game" then it does respond.

Though in "Simulation", nothing.

ian

Edited by isg530d

first setup joysets (real) in dcs options (so in-game, no editing). when done save.

exit dcs, restart and see if options are still ok, then try in-game. if it still doesnt work restart pc, do the same thing again.

(it should work by now).

if it still doesnt work u could program the keys using the saitek profilers software instead and use that until someone can help u out with your problem.

i think i experienced similar problems after i tried to play arcade mode once, i needed to adjust settings for arcade. then when i wanted to play realistic again all my settings where gone!

Edited by hyperfighter