Merry X-Mas to Me

Joyride

fantastic...... have fun :)

Cooler Master "Sniper" case, ASUS 6PT, Intel i7 920 2.66GHz,8MB Cache,4.8GT/s, 16GB SAMSUNG DDR3 1333, Sapphire 6950 frex 2gb, NZXT Precise 850W, SAMSUNG Blu-Ray Re-Writer Super Format drive, SAMSUNG 1TB x2 SATA2 7200rpm/32mb, HP 24'' w2408H @1900x1200, Windows7

Welcome aboard. Sounds like you have the essentials. Hardware and motivation. Good Luck.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

you may want to go here and grab vipers bs cougar setup..will help a lot.. http://cougar.frugalsworld.com/index.php and a pack of post'ms..lol lots of luck and good hunt'n... drop by the ka50.com server and help blow shit up..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I donated my CH Pro Pedals and Flight Yoke to the Goodwill about 2 years ago now and have never looked back--less hardware the better, since you are not physically flying the real chopper.

Edited by Zakk

Gigabyte|Q6600|8GB DDR3|GTX285|Win7 64|X-65

Enjoy!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

I donated my CH Pro Pedals and Flight Yoke to the Goodwill about 2 years ago now and have never looked back--less hardware the better, since you are not physically flying the real chopper.

:shocking:...yeah keep telling yourself that.

Enjoy, although I think its not Santa who gave it to you. You might think twice before you shoot a bunny next time while hunting or... if you never hunt then think twice before you run over a bunny with the car next time. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

BS: downloaded.

TrackIR4, Couger HOTAS, CH Pro-Pedals: Just delivered by UPS to front door.

Weekend Plans: Got a lot of configuring to do!

First post...thanks to everyone for all the helpful tips posted!

Merry Christmas INDEED holy cow!! All at once that's outstanding!

LOCK THE DOORS

CLOSE THE SHUDDERS

IGNORE PHONE CALLS

RED BULL, COFFEE and salty snacks

Turn the outside world off for the next little while and enjoy!

Have fun !!

Asus Maximus Formula ( Rampage bios ) | Q9550 \Xigmatek HDT-S1283| G.Skill 2x2GB | AxeRam 2x2GB | HD6970 | 3xWDYS250GIG Raid0 | M25-X Raid0 | TEAC exturnal DVD |TOSHIBA 40" 1080p LCD HDTV| PC Power & Cooling 750 Quad CF Edition |TIR4 |TT Armor.

well, it was a great weekend of configuring/flying/crashing/burning! this forum saved me weeks of pain, no doubt - i would have been completely stuck without it. everything is working smoothly now, and i can actually fly this thing! Well, sort of...

Best game ever. Of course, only until the A-10 module comes out.