'HARD' To Get Skin

Sharkster64

With the resurrection of Nose Art in the Canadian Forces, I felt it fitting to create one of my own. Hope you like it. I will be posting this skin to Lock on Files later. ;)

I've turned these screenshots into wallpapers for your viewing pleasure. Download and enjoy. Let me know if you like them. :thumbup:

694129708_HardtoGet.thumb.jpg.4ba7035c09625ef0c75ef07eb325bbf4.jpg

1755369150_HardtoGet2.thumb.jpg.3c350e7548e8994ed31bd3f460594364.jpg

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

Hey Sharkster - I was kind of waiting to see if this kind of nose art was going to start popping up on the KA-50. I was holding back in the event of some serious backlash from the community - however, if it's tastefully done, maybe no-one will mind?

Cool pic he he i think it should be larger....much larger (jk)

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

Sharkster, It's up on LOFiles now. I'm trying to figure out what file I have to edit to add the skin to Russia.

I don't like to edit the Database files, so I didn't install "All Countries Mod".

I changed the Country field in the skin.lma7 to {B2A43A73-E650-49B0-98B9-F67A53DA95FD} and installed with Modman, but that didn't work.

Sharkster, It's up on LOFiles now. I'm trying to figure out what file I have to edit to add the skin to Russia.

I don't like to edit the Database files, so I didn't install "All Countries Mod".

I changed the Country field in the skin.lma7 to {B2A43A73-E650-49B0-98B9-F67A53DA95FD} and installed with Modman, but that didn't work.

I'm sorry to say that every time you install files with Modman, it alters your database files already, so if you don't like to do it, you have already done it. :smilewink: Just save your db.countries.lua file first to a different folder before installing all countries mod. That way, if there is a problem, you can just reinstall the old db.countries.lua file. Just uninstall all addons first with modman, install all countries mod, then reinstall all addons including skins. If you really don't want to go this route I can make a separate modman skin that is capable of being installed to russia, but you will still be altering the database files. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, personally I really like tasteful pics of women on aircraft, however, I'd hate to see it get out of hand with pics crossing the line into obscene ...

Well, you certainly wouldn't HAVE to download one if it offended you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Gateway FX 7805 Gaming Notebook: Vista 64-Bit, Intel Core 2 Duo Centrino P8400 @ 2.26Ghz, 4GB DDR3, 1GB nVIDIA GEForce 9800M GTS, 320GB/7200RPM HD, 1400 x 900 native res. Saitek AV8R-01. DCS: Black Shark Callsign-"CRUPTED".

Alright, I guess I could do it that way. :)

But, I also like to keep all the skins under one Country to keep things neat though.

What changes do I need to make for it to install as a skin for Russia?

You have modman installed already. You just need modman and my cdds file thats embedded in the modman file. You can then create your own modman file using modman. Just alter the .lma7 skin file to make it for russia. There is an excellent tutorial on lockonfiles made by RCN_moose to create your own skins. You can use that information to create your own modman file.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]