Australian love

jpm1

Amouramourged1.jpg

Amouramourged2.jpg

Amouramourged3.jpg

Amouramourged4.jpg

Amouramourged5.jpg

Amouramourged6.jpg

translation : Australia an amazing love story . Arnold Pointer a pro fisherman from south Australia has a problem , a big Cacharodon carcarias seems to have become infatuated with him since he delivered her from nets which were dooming her to a fatal end . "It's been two years now she doesn't release me" he said to the journalists notified about the singular story . "She follows me everywhere , she makes the fishes i try to catch run away , i'm fed up , i don't know what to do anymore" . Indeed difficult to get rid of a protected specie shark and which measures 5 meters long . Even more that it appears that a mutual affection seems to have set up between Arnold and "Cindy" which asks to be daily caressed . "As soon as i stop the boat Cindy lay on her back so i can caress her the stomach and the neck , she growls , she rolls the eyes and fins flaps , that makes her crazy" . But that relation isn't risk free : "the most annoying it's when she want to play the ball with me , she throws 200 kg semi-torn to pieces sea lions on my boat . Last time i had to redo the whole cockpit" .

• Like 1

That is so cute. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

its funny to see that the shark is not protecting the eyes, when he comes out of the water, like he feels save there. :)

In all probability the effects of a Tonic Trance, a state induced by stroking the Shark's nose upon breaching, effectively ' Hypnotizing' it :)

See Here

Edited by 159th_Viper
None of your Business.........

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Overall it is pretty animal :)

In Poland there was case a woman kept a croc in home (flat...) and that croc was domesticated. It liked to swim in bathtub and was walking in home. Of course it is not legally (maybe I am wrong here) in Poland but somehow TV showed that.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• 4 weeks later...

excuse my lanuage

Amouramourged1.jpg

Amouramourged2.jpg

Amouramourged3.jpg

Amouramourged4.jpg

Amouramourged5.jpg

Amouramourged6.jpg

translation : Australia an amazing love story . Arnold Pointer a pro fisherman from south Australia has a problem , a big Cacharodon carcarias seems to have become infatuated with him since he delivered her from nets which were dooming her to a fatal end . "It's been two years now she doesn't release me" he said to the journalists notified about the singular story . "She follows me everywhere , she makes the fishes i try to catch run away , i'm fed up , i don't know what to do anymore" . Indeed difficult to get rid of a protected specie shark and which measures 5 meters long . Even more that it appears that a mutual affection seems to have set up between Arnold and "Cindy" which asks to be daily caressed . "As soon as i stop the boat Cindy lay on her back so i can caress her the stomach and the neck , she growls , she rolls the eyes and fins flaps , that makes her crazy" . But that relation isn't risk free : "the most annoying it's when she want to play the ball with me , she throws 200 kg semi-torn to pieces sea lions on my boat . Last time i had to redo the whole cockpit" .

WTF!? This guy must be nuts!:huh:

Are you sure?

That top picture is from Cape Town South Africa not Australia

It looks alot like South Australia, however I do believe Australia and Africa have the same terrian and we get some big white pointers in South Australia.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

The pictures are nice but the story isn't credible :p

Just jump out of water.

545551m.jpg

It looks like a (small) basking shark, this specie is not dangerous. But I would do the same thing if I were him. :D