Canadian Wallpaper

Good one sharkster

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

With the resurrection of Nose Art in the Canadian Forces, I felt it fitting to create one of my own. Hope you like it. I have posted this skin to Lock on Files. Just waiting for verification. ;)

Here are some wallpapers for your viewing pleasure. Download and enjoy. Let me know if you like them. :thumbup:

Attached Thumbnailsattachment.php?attachmentid=26638&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1239831476 attachment.php?attachmentid=26639&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1239831496

Edited by Sharkster64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

• 1 month later...
Here are a few more Wallpapers. Download and enjoy. Let me know if you like them. :)

AWESOME Sharkster!! I'm sooo going to use these! So proud to be Canadian (in a Russian Helo) yaaaaa!

i7-12700k, 32GB Ram, RTX 3060 12GB, TrackIR 5, Lots of SSD Space, etc etc

DCS World - All the cool modules

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sharkster.

Just a thought: you could have the pilot look towards the camera as we often see in this type of photo.

To turn the pilot head, go to F1 cockpit, adjust the heading of the line-of-sight, then hit your favorite external view.

Nice work.

i7-7700K@4.8GHz, 16Gb-3200, GTX-1080Ti-Strix-11Gb, Maximus IX Hero, Oculus Rift, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C, Logitech G940 Pedals.