Black Shark in Canada?

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone in Canada has actually found this game on store shelves today, as I have not been able to. In fact, I have checked with every EB Games, Best Buy and Future Shop, and it's not even listed in anyone's database of future releases. Pretty much every software person I have talked to today has looked at me like I'm crazy when I ask about it. :noexpression:

Same here. I have been checking since the last couple of weeks and no stores knew what I was talking about.. I ended up pre-ordering on amazon.com. They won't ship outside the US for everything they sell, but they will for DCS:BS. The game should ship out tomorrow.

Pitbull

MOBO ASUS P5QL-Pro, Intel Q9550 2.8Ghz @ 3.5 GHZ, 8GB DDR2 Crucial, XFX HD6950, TM Warthog, TIR4 /w Pro-Clip, 24 In Samsung Syncmaster LED, 2 X Cheapo 8in LCD's for MFD's and TM MFCD's attached to it, Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Order it from Amazon.com. They'll ship to Canada. Or just order the download online and burn it to DVD. You'll only be missing a box that will sit on your shelf anyway.

I can't understand why people must have this version when it's been out for months. Oh Well, to each his own.

Thanks to all that posted, glad it's not just me that had trouble finding this. I expect it will be more widely available in the coming weeks as someone stated.

As for you Crunch, I'm an old school PC gamer that buys a boxed copy of my games in an actual store. That's how I've always done it, that's how I'll always do it. If that means I have to wait longer than other people, so be it. Hope that clears things up for you.

Thanks to all that posted, glad it's not just me that had trouble finding this. I expect it will be more widely available in the coming weeks as someone stated.

As for you Crunch, I'm an old school PC gamer that buys a boxed copy of my games in an actual store. That's how I've always done it, that's how I'll always do it. If that means I have to wait longer than other people, so be it. Hope that clears things up for you.

can you not get it from one of the US stores now stocking it?

Cooler Master "Sniper" case, ASUS 6PT, Intel i7 920 2.66GHz,8MB Cache,4.8GT/s, 16GB SAMSUNG DDR3 1333, Sapphire 6950 frex 2gb, NZXT Precise 850W, SAMSUNG Blu-Ray Re-Writer Super Format drive, SAMSUNG 1TB x2 SATA2 7200rpm/32mb, HP 24'' w2408H @1900x1200, Windows7

No worries, just curious. In the future though I think digital distribution my be the only option for some software. Hope you get it soon.

Staybullex, we're talking about Canada. Of course ordering form the US is always a possibility.

Edited by Crunch

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone in Canada has actually found this game on store shelves today, as I have not been able to. In fact, I have checked with every EB Games, Best Buy and Future Shop, and it's not even listed in anyone's database of future releases. Pretty much every software person I have talked to today has looked at me like I'm crazy when I ask about it. :noexpression:

That's unacceptable... make sure once you get a copy go to each eand every one of the stores where sales people had no clue about it and show it to them right in their face :D then ask them what kind of sales people are they when they don't even know what software is available, then cal them X-Box newbs then run out of the store like this: :pilotfly:

No longer active in DCS...

No old the pc games that are selling in the USA are coming to Canada,I even called the EB games main office in Toronto and they say it will be very improbable for them to bring BS over here,the solution they gave me was to order online to EB or GS on the Estates,which I did yesterday.

I ordered from Gogamer today and twice they confirmed my order and twice they cancelled my order because of Authorization problems with my Visa card. I live in Abbotsford BC and have a valid US address as well. I wonder if the problem is that my Visa has a Canadian address, even though it is a US currency card.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Because I WANT THE BOX--OK! lol...

Nowhere to be found in Abbotsford or Chilliwack...yet!

You from Abbotsford/Chilliwack area as well? I already went to Future shop in Abbotsford as well as EB. They had never heard of it either. I had to show the guy at Future Shop the website so he would know what I was talking about. I told him to make sure they get this game in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

I ordered from Gogamer today and twice they confirmed my order and twice they cancelled my order because of Authorization problems with my Visa card. I live in Abbotsford BC and have a valid US address as well. I wonder if the problem is that my Visa has a Canadian address, even though it is a US currency card.

Nice to see a few people from Abbotsford here!! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

In all my years of flight simming this is the first time I have run into people from Abbotsford. I am waiting for a response from Gogamer. You can get the game from Amazon.ca but they are charging $63.00 Canadian. Gogamer is 39.90 which is about $49.75 Canadian which is a lot less.

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

You can get the game from Amazon.ca but they are charging $63.00 Canadian.

Rocky - where on Amazon.ca did you see this? I looked every where and couldn't find it. Please post a link.

p.s. I tried ordering from gogamer but the drop down list of states/provinces doesn't show any provinces and I can't type mine in, so gogamer doesn't appear to be an option. Of those US sites that would ship to Canada (amazon.com, ebgames.com, etc.) after shipping charges I would end up paying $63.00 US, so, after the exchange rate, the amazon.ca offer may end up being a better deal, without cross border hassles. Anyone know of ANY Canadian sources to order the DVD from?

p.p.s. Thanks for nothing DCS. You have apparently done a North American release that omitted Canada. Why then did you call it a North American release?

p.p.p.s. NO, I DON'T WANT THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION SO DON'T BOTHER SUGGESTING IT!

Edited by KaBoNG

• ED Team

I think this may be the French Language version of CS:Black Shark, as the publisher is cited as Micro Applications (TFC French Distributor), and the box shot is the European box.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

I think this may be the French Language version of CS:Black Shark, as the publisher is cited as Micro Applications (TFC French Distributor), and the box shot is the European box.

You're right. I phoned Amazon.ca today and they confirmed it is the French version, so I cancelled my order.

Back to trying to find Black Shark (English) for sale in Canada. :(