Colored Manual for $31

Doggie

After getting to know that there will only be a black and white manual, and that plus shipping to me could cost me $60+. I decided to print my own.

Cost breakup

HP DeskJet 1180C cartridge =$ 25.50

A4 Paper 110 grams =$ 2.50

Ring binding and title lamination =$ 3.00

________

Total =$ 31.00

What do you think ?

02042009l.th.jpg

02042009001a.th.jpg

02042009002y.th.jpg

02042009003.th.jpg

02042009004.th.jpg

02042009005.th.jpg

02042009006.th.jpg

Edited by Doggie
Pic host changed

Cool, but I think the new and printed manual will have 6 more chapters, like going from 300+ to 500+ pages think. I wonder if this expanded manual it's going to be in pdf format for free.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Cool, but I think the new and printed manual will have 6 more chapters, like going from 300+ to 500+ pages think. I wonder if this expanded manual it's going to be in pdf format for free.

I don't think it will ever be in a pdf format !

Well, I don't know if they consider this new manual an update of the existing and they'll put it for current customers as a pdf, like they will do with free DCS patches (not only correcting bugs, but also giving better terrain engine, etc.) or they will consider it a new product and charge for it as a paper book or even in and hypotetical pdf versión.

In any way, the current manual will be outdated when the first patch arrives, so there will be, I hope, an updated pdf for downloading. I wish it's not only corrected but also expanded.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Nice, very low... I found BW for 12 EUR... but maybe I'll try find color printer cos color is better :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

What would be these extra pages about?

If you live to fly again, it's a successful landing. The plane being able to fly again is just a bonus.

What would be these extra pages about?

A post in the thread about the manual:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=665931&postcount=73

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Extra chapters just include extra topics one would not ever want to go through... Unless he/she is interested in the helicopters dynamics n stuff... So i think they are of no use...

You're not a simmer, aren't you? we want everything! real ka-50 flight manual if possible XD

Besides, you're wrong!

Owww, so the manual that ED is releasing is only going to be in black and white format ? I didnt know that and if that is the case I will give it a miss, as I aint paying £30ish quid for a black and white manual [EDIT BY MOD: RULE 1.8], it really needs to be colour regardless of the extra chapters as they probably wont tell us anything that we already didnt know about the sim or the helo.

Please ED, release a colour version of the manual, cuz I think everyone will want a colour one rather than black and white.

Ahwell, after finding out the manual is BW only, I am kinda pissed off :(

BTW, excellent job OP, that manual looks great ;)

Edited by Acedy
Rule 1.8