DcsMax 1.5 is able to launch solo mission quickly ;)

Skypat

Great utility Skypat, it nullified the Launcher error I used to get very often on Windows 7. Thanks rep inbound!

Staffan

http://www.ipms.dk

i7 9700K, Asus Z390 Prime A, Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti STRIX ROG, Fractal Design Define R6, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Oculus Rift S. 32 GB 3200 MHz RAM

Awe man, this is the best mod yet Skypat!!! You the man!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This speeds things up so much. However, I was wondering if you could get it to go back to the menu screen when you are done the mission. I noticed that when you exit the mission, it exits the game completely. You can't check out your flight recorder or what ever you need to do at the end of your mission. Not that I am complaining because this is an awesome mod. I think it would be better if you could exit to menu however, if this is at all possible. If not, you still the man !!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Call Sign: Warhammer

Great utility Skypat, it nullified the Launcher error I used to get very often on Windows 7. Thanks rep inbound!

Staffan

I was seeing that same issue in Windows 7 myself but was able to work around it by always loading a mission first in Multiplayer mode, and then exiting and then opening the Solo mode. By doing this, I never get that intermittent Launcher error anymore, which would sometimes occur after clicking FLY in missions and campaign battles in Solo mode.

Still, I like using this new utility to load up certain solo missions where I don't need to read the briefings. Very cool!

Madmatt

A-10C, AV-8B, F-16C, F/A-18C, KA-50, Mi-8, UH-1H, FC3, CA, WWII, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf

Gaming Rig: I7 7700k @5GHz, Corsair H115i Water Cooling, 32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3600MHz DDR4 SDRAM, Aorus GeForce GTX 1080Ti, 2 x Samsung 960 Pro M.2 1TB NVMe SSD's, Warthog HOTAS w/ Slew mod, MFG Crosswind Pedals, 2 x TM Cougar MFD's, Oculus Rift-S, TrackIR 5, Asus ROG PG3480 34" GSync Monitor @3440x1440-100Hz, Asus 27" Monitor @1920x1080-144Hz, Windows 10 x64

Awe man, this is the best mod yet Skypat!!! You the man!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This speeds things up so much. However, I was wondering if you could get it to go back to the menu screen when you are done the mission. I noticed that when you exit the mission, it exits the game completely. You can't check out your flight recorder or what ever you need to do at the end of your mission. Not that I am complaining because this is an awesome mod. I think it would be better if you could exit to menu however, if this is at all possible. If not, you still the man !!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

actually i have not found the way to do it yet.

btw, you can find the track in blackshark /temp directory

the file is named: LastMissionTrack.trk

and you can find also the debrief.log in the same directory

best regards

Skypat

hello

---

- Now you can select and launch a mission (solo mode) from DcsMax and you will be in cockpit few seconds later (You skip main menu)

upcoming version ;) in few hours

best regards

Skypat

I will try this utility later when i come home from work...Can you tell me witch mission you can start from DCS max 1.5?

Can you start campaign?

Great addition to DCSMax! Just whats needed when you need to satisfy a quick Black Shark craving.

Would there be a way for you to extract the Briefing from the *.miz file and have the option to show it before launch? DCSMax could then be used as a minimal front end for DCS.

Nate

Hello Skypat

Really enjoyed your Lockon Campaign-Mission Extractors/Compilers

I use them all the time

Have you had a chance yet to take a look at a BS version yet

It looks much more complex but still

ZoomBoy

My Flight Sims Page

- Link to My Blog - Sims and Things - DCS Stuff++

- Up-to-Speed Guides to the old Lockon A10A and Su-25T

- Some missions [needs update]