Online Mig29 with MICA AR?

Oh yes, of course! No wonder they kicked me out their server way back :lol:

Were you banned? try to join our server if you can't I can host a game ya know. Do you use the same name in hl>

From what I understand, no one is currently banned from our server. I'll have to double-check our router config to confirm that, but we haven't been using the old BlackICE system for a long long time.

I wouldn't waste your time with this guy Cali. Judging by the entirely antagonistic nature of his posts here, DeathAngel probably had his connection dropped once way back for some obscure reason (I'm guessing it was attitude related), and has held a grudge ever since. His posts here don't have any other point besides provocation. DeathAngel is just trying to force us off onto a very childish tangent, because of some kind of personal dislike for the numbers 169.

What a waste of time. If he has something he wants to say, let him bring it to us directly. In here, he's just creating another potential headache for the ED mods.

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

As petulant and inciteful as DeathAngelBR is being 169th_Cali certainly had it coming, his first post in the thread was hardly an example of eloquence and maturity, and not something you would normally associate with a person 'flying the flag' of an online squadron so prominently.

From what I understand, no one is currently banned from our server. I'll have to double-check our router config to confirm that, but we haven't been using the old BlackICE system for a long long time.

I wouldn't waste your time with this guy Cali. Judging by the entirely antagonistic nature of his posts here, DeathAngel probably had his connection dropped once way back for some obscure reason (I'm guessing it was attitude related), and has held a grudge ever since. His posts here don't have any other point besides provocation. DeathAngel is just trying to force us off onto a very childish tangent, because of some kind of personal dislike for the numbers 169.

What a waste of time. If he has something he wants to say, let him bring it to us directly. In here, he's just creating another potential headache for the ED mods.

I was just having fun with the guy, but I would have like to fly with him in hyper.

I was just having fun with the guy, but I would have like to fly with him in hyper.

And how would flying in the lobby settle the argument????

I thought 169th got more to their senses ever since Sven went away. I remember him calling every man, cat and a dog for a duel on HL when argument would not go his/169th way. Kind of reminds me of a loud guy in the bar asking everyone for a punch-up outside if the things don’t go his way. Not the best way to represent one of the best squads there.

I see habit is still there, but rather than screamed across it’s now being done in more subtle way.

Don’t take this in the wrong way 169th, but commenting “between yourselves” on the ED forum and asking for fights does not bring across the best qualities of your squad.

I wasn't banned, I was kicked. For using your very own rules against you.

Oh the irony...

What are you saying here?

I read it that you saw 169th members using AEs on a server that allowed them, then you went on their server (where AEs are NOT allowed), used a loadout featuring AEs, got banned and now are bitter.

If that's the case, they're in the right, and you're being an asshat. If it's not, please enlighten the rest of us on what the story actually is.

CanadaDave

As petulant and inciteful as DeathAngelBR is being 169th_Cali certainly had it coming, his first post in the thread was hardly an example of eloquence and maturity, and not something you would normally associate with a person 'flying the flag' of an online squadron so prominently.

Why because I and everyone else is getting tired of people cheating? This is what I said "It's pretty sad that they have to cheat CAUSE THEY SUCK!!!

Practice you bunch of dumbbutts!!! maybe that will help you.

you people ruin the game for others that want to have a good time. Go somewhere else and screw around like that with all your buddies.

If I took the screen shot I wouldn't have blanked out the person's name. I would of let everyone see who he/she was."

So how did I have it coming ? I was telling the truth and the truth hurts. We have seen enough of people cheating, these people aren't dumb. I guess that is the only why they can win and that is sad!. When I forst started flying this game I wasn't that good. It took time and practice and now I can get a few kills on-line. So please explain that to me Haele?

I thought 169th got more to their senses ever since Sven went away. I remember him calling every man, cat and a dog for a duel on HL when argument would not go his/169th way. Kind of reminds me of a loud guy in the bar asking everyone for a punch-up outside if the things don’t go his way. Not the best way to represent one of the best squads there.

I see habit is still there, but rather than screamed across it’s now being done in more subtle way.

Don’t take this in the wrong way 169th, but commenting “between yourselves” on the ED forum and asking for fights does not bring across the best qualities of your squad.

I never said me against him did I? I said lets have a fly, I was thinking we could practice, I could show him some tips and help him out.

Guest ruggbutt

I spend several nights a week, all nite on comms w/Cali and I'm a bit perturbed by some of the stuff said to and about him. Cali is one of the more honorable people I've met online, I've gone as far as to give him my home phone to help him w/an issue w/a Windows install. I can understand his frustration w/some of you guys. Howbout treating the guy as an individual, instead of dissing him because of something one of his squaddies did?

And the fight about the AE missile is the best one. ED removed them because they aren't used on the launching platform in question. If any of you can't handle that then take your marbles and go elsewhere. I cannot believe this is about the AE missile and flying on someone's server.

And Cali was inviting the guy to fly w/him. I've found that sometimes when you fly w/someone you learn more about them and learn a few things. He's knowlegable about flying and you just might learn something from him. I've learned something from just about everyone I've flown with.

Guest DeathAngelBR

Oh the irony...

I read it that you saw 169th members using AEs on a server that allowed them, then you went on their server (where AEs are NOT allowed), used a loadout featuring AEs, got banned and now are bitter.

If that's the case, they're in the right, and you're being an asshat. If it's not, please enlighten the rest of us on what the story actually is.

The day I saw the 169th member "cheating in the server that allows cheating" was months after they kicked me out of their server. Basicly, that day in 169th's server, "wheels up and you're a target", they all came together to the "russian" base, shot everyone that just took-off and ran home. What they called "giving enough room" was 5km and shoot the crap, but they certainly didn't like it when this was used against them, and I laughed my ass off at them.

Now you know the ending... :roll:

Oh the irony...

The day I saw the 169th member "cheating in the server that allows cheating" was months after they kicked me out of their server. Basicly, that day in 169th's server, "wheels up and you're a target", they all came together to the "russian" base, shot everyone that just took-off and ran home. What they called "giving enough room" was 5km and shoot the crap, but they certainly didn't like it when this was used against them, and I laughed my ass off at them.

Now you know the ending... :roll:

Ok DeathAngelBR can you tell everyone what the brief says in 99% of our mission say? Everyone that reads the brief knows what it says "no shooting til wheels are up". I would rather it be WAR were it doesn't matter if wheels are up or down. Where you can bomb them on the ramp or taxing. I wish we could AAA's and SAM site at the all the bases. But with the friendly fire bug and lag prevents this from happening right now.

I hope you don't think I was calling you out when I said meet me in Hyper lobby. I was saying that to help you out with your flying. When you go into a server and READ the BRIEF you can't complain when people are FOLLOWING THE RULES

Like I said, Cali... used your rules against you and you didn't like it. Sucks to be you.

It must not have been me, since I want it that way. I want it to be anything goes cause it's war!

Why because I and everyone else is getting tired of people cheating? This is what I said "It's pretty sad that they have to cheat CAUSE THEY SUCK!!!

you people ruin the game for others that want to have a good time. Go somewhere else and screw around like that with all your buddies.

If I took the screen shot I wouldn't have blanked out the person's name. I would of let everyone see who he/she was."

So how did I have it coming ? I was telling the truth and the truth hurts. We have seen enough of people cheating, these people aren't dumb. I guess that is the only why they can win and that is sad!. When I forst started flying this game I wasn't that good. It took time and practice and now I can get a few kills on-line. So please explain that to me Haele?

Thank you for proving my point :wink:

Thank you for proving my point :wink:

WOW nice 1, people cheating is screwing the game for a lot of people and this is what you have to say. Because I'm speaking my mind and not keeping it inside like other people. People now that I speak my mind and don't hide things. If someone doesn't like it then don't do it. <---Like I said I would have showed the guys name that cheated. He he didn't like it then he shouldn't have cheated.

There's a few minutes I'm not gonna get back trying to get my point across...............

The people on the offensive in this thread don't care about anyone's point ruggbutt. They have one agenda, and it is an entirely personal one: find an angle that they may use to make the other side look bad, however irrelevant it is to what has been said so far, and exploit it as much as possible.

I could allow myself to get dragged deeper into this virtual quagmire by trying to defend Sven too (who is too busy getting acquainted with his posting to the 20CU RAAF Hornet Squadron in Williamtown, Newcastle to care about the silliness that happens in here), but what is the point really? In fact there is NO point being argued here at all, just a few teenagers trying to win a flame war for the sake of winning it. You can easily read that from their "I know you are, but what am I?" style retorts.

I'll say it for the third time now, what a waste of time.

S!

Play Hard - Play Fair

Squadron Leader "DedCat"

169th Panthers - http://www.169thpanthers.net

I never said me against him did I? I said lets have a fly, I was thinking we could practice, I could show him some tips and help him out.

I actually was thinking of the quote on the page 2 when posting:

DeathAngelBR wrote:

Yea, only a couple hours

No not even close a few minutes, why don't you hop into hyper lobby now and lets have a fly?

Indeed, even there it wasn't a direct call for a fight, sorry I over-reacted. It's the ghosts from the past ringing alarm bells, I certainly wouldn't want this board to turn into what UBI forums were at the time.