black shark mass exodus...shooting fish in a barrel part II

hannibal

i dont want to knock black shark...

but i am giving my two cents..

i have spent a year building a pit...collective cyclic and torque pedals..

finshing up my setup with the digital download US version out for about 2 months already

the first day i flew, i was amazing.. to actually use the collective, cyclic, and torque pedals..after a year of just building them..

THUMBS UP for the flight model...

top notch, i feel like im flying...

it help me to understand trim in a helo...(never understood it in ARMA, which it also had TRIM...have to revisit ARMA again one of these days..)

it was great the first two weeks with black shark.. though building a touch buddy profile took me away from the game..

BUT, from then on...it went down hill

BROWSE, i see 6-8 servers, 50% locked pw protected (i understand the noobish TKs)

i am from EST, jump on around 9ish...get my game going for approx 30 mins, and then...all UK people start to leave cuz its 3 am in there time..

SO NOW I AM LONELY...

NEXT.. my gosh... THE DAMED phantom monitor VISTA issue.

2 weeks later someone comes out with a fix, and i am back in action...

46 LCD for camera 20" LCD portrait mode for ABRIS.

get 20-30 fps, but it is AWESOME!!! (w/ multi-monitor plus cyclic, collective, torque & networked PC w/ touchbuddy..

THIS LASTED 2 weeks again..

WHY? 6-8 servers 50% locked. people sporadically comeing in and out..

THE SAME mission over and over on that server that everyone goes to...(OVERWATCH)

you go in there, and its SHOOTING FISH IN A BARREL...

some complained about having to reduce the number of apaches in a mission cause it was too hard (WTF...i thought Ka-50 was supposed to be bad ass)

final...

i hope patch and retail DVD store version will bring in more player base, and new features (DEDICATED SERVER + DYNAMIC CAMPAIGNE)..

i retired my collective and cyclic for a fixed wing setup...THANK GOD i found a small group to play LOCKON.. (KA50.com)

THE EXODUS..

when A-10 comes out..i feel everyone will jump on this...

GIVE SOMETHING THAT HAS RADAR..give us a chance to have some type of player against player combat in which we are not total blindfolded...

CAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT THE MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sorry to say BLACK SHARK was getting boring... its like you fly...approach some area with targets, someone points out the targets, and then everyone puts the shkval where the fish shooting begins on the Ai....

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179