Eurocopter Tiger HAD

Hi all,

:shocking::clap_2:Fantastic link joey45!!!....:thumbup::thumbup:, it has great quantity of details of the interior of the Tiger that comes very well at the time of doing the damages model:smilewink:.

Thank you very much again for this link joey45:smilewink:.

A greeting and good hunting.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You are right Joey45:smilewink:, I have given a rapid visit and it has very interesting things this Link:smilewink:, as it is said in my country that it has of everything how in pharmacy, "tienen de todo como en Botica":D.

It is a very advisable link:smilewink:.

Thank you again joey45 for sharing it:smilewink:.

ESV_cbhierro:

"Cuando entras en Batalla, tienes que conocer igual de bien a tus amigos como a tus enemigos."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That is awsome. Great detail. I do have a couple of questions since im a nub to modeling, 1) How did u do the panels on the side and front of the aircraft. Did you do that by modeling or is it the render? 2) Also how do you do the interior of the cockpits?

Hi all,

samuel150892 I hope I can answer correctly his questions.:smilewink:

....How did u do the panels on the side and front of the aircraft. Did you do that by modeling or is it the render?

The panels of the cockpit are shaped in 3d but as you can see they are not defined, the instruments of the different panels would be realized by textures, because this model would be the one that the IA would take, therefore it is not necessary to realize a complex cockpit and all the images that see sound render of the model in 3d of the Tiger that I am doing.:smilewink:

Also how do you do the interior of the cockpits?

The interior of the cockpit is shaped in 3d with a simple modeling of the same one, taking like the exterior part of the model as basic, so that the dimensions of the same one are the correct ones and as you index the drawing of the interior of the cockpit of the Tiger that there has facilitated to me a friend who is a pilot of helicopters of the Spanish army.:smilewink:

I hope that with this it should clarify his doubts.:smilewink:

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

Some pictures I made at Paris Air Show 2009:

(I also made movies of the cockpit and so, but I didn't uploaded it on youtube yet)

Edited by Xjikz
links removed
  • Like 1

Proud to be a [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] :joystick::pilotfly::book:

Hi all,

BaD CrC and Xjikz thank you very much for these so magnificent photos and the video, all the information is and it will be well received:smilewink:.

On the project I have to say that I have it a little stopped by questions of my work and cannot dedicate the time that he needs to continue:(, I hope now that I have summer holidays can dedicate time and move forward it a little more:smilewink:, but do not worry that I keep on being employed at it:smilewink:.

Thank you again for these photos and for those that they could facilitate to me:thumbup:.

A greeting and good hunt.

ESV_cbhierro:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...