Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

WOW!!! This looks like the first add on for the Black Shark! I hope that be the case. And I don't have any problem paying for it either.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply beautiful!

Beczl, I'm having issues with registration at MiG-21 forum, I followed the link you PM me, I applied twice but still waiting for authorization .-(

You're already authorized and added to the beta tester group since Tue Apr 21 2009, 10:24PM. But the automatic user notification doesn't work on the mentioned site. Please try to login again.

This model looks absolutely gorgeous. :thumbup:

Is this going to be flyable or an eye candy AI aircraft only?

Either way it is great work. :)

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

OK. What's about the weapons?
All or most of the weapons MiG-21 uses are already in FC! So, we have weapons, we (will) have a beautiful 3D model ... The problem will be with the cockpit instrumentation and WCS.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

• 2 weeks later...
OMG it looks great. Can`t wait to try it out. I have a question though: since it will use su-25s cockpit how can we find and lock on air targets and what hud will it use?

The plane will use the Su-27 cockpit basicaly but I'll work on the new Mig-21 VC.

This nice looking 3D model has the same mistake as the free Mig21 3D basic we see online with the front canopy, should be flat not curved.. Thank's and i hope this will be corrected.

Great work :)

Edited by theGozr

Fly it like you stole it..

This nice looking 3D model has the same mistake as the free Mig21 3D basic we see online with the front canopy, should be flat not curved.. Thank's and i hope this will be corrected.

Great work :)

Which part of the canopy do you mean?