Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all participants. I selected the five Beta tester member. Thanks for your cooperation.

The Mig-21 model step on the Beta phase 01 stage (All model parts in place with animation, but without optimalisation, LOD and texture) in this weekend.

I am seeking some motivated Beta testers (max. 5 person) in week 15-20. I offers some members the unique opportunity to experience beta versions of upcoming Mig-21bis model.

Just check the list below to make sure you meet the CRITERIA:

1. You must have a LockOn Flaming Cliffs 1.12.

2. You must be an active player with the LockOn Flaming Cliffs 1.12.

3. Enough free time to test the model (min 8hr/week)

4. Appropriate computer environment

5. Familiar with real Mig-21bis

Beta tester tasks:

1. Use the product in your particular home or business environment.

2. Spend time familiarizing yourself with the product and testing it.

3. Prepare and send out bug reports on any errors found.

4. Provide suggestions on ways to improve the modelt.

The Mig-21 Beta model is an unfinished version of which includes most of the product's functionality. This beta version is intended for external testing in order to identify configurations that cause problems, as well as collect suggestions from users. Before it is released to testers, beta software undergoes a full cycle of internal testing, until the application is deemed sufficiently stable in the majority of computing environments. Please note that a beta version is not the final version of the mod, and therefore I does not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss.

Consequently, beta testers use the beta version at their own risk and I have no responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use of the beta version.

Please do not film, screenshot or otherwise record any part of the model or distribute on any forum or email adress unless it is specifically for bug reporting purposes. Any media that is released without permission is forbidden and legally pursued to the fullest extent possible by law. By applying to the Beta testing team you accept this terms of conditions.

If you would join for this project feel free to contact me via PM.

Edited by beczl
  • Like 1

Very nice, keep up the good work!

I wish I could help but I don't know a lot about the MiG-21. I can't understand the different versions. Does anyone know what is the difference between a MiG-21 bis compared to the MiG-21 MF or SMF, PF...etc

Its a great model, but are there any plans to create mig-21s real cockpit. It shouldn`t be so difficult, as many of the instruments are the same (for mig-21 and su-25) but in different configuration. Its nice to fly the 21 but 21 with its own cockpit will be great.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Its a great model, but are there any plans to create mig-21s real cockpit. It shouldn`t be so difficult, as many of the instruments are the same (for mig-21 and su-25) but in different configuration. Its nice to fly the 21 but 21 with its own cockpit will be great.

I'll do it if I have any tutorial about the cockpit creation of the LoFc. But it's not so easy to find any info about this. So first we working on the Mig-21 model, and if possible than the cockpit too.

Very nice MiG-21 model!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit