Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This aircraft is really great. I started on an Romanian Air Force Lancer Skin today and it turned out pretty good. Some tweaking still to be done. I will upload the template "made by beczl " as soon as the mod is released. I plan to make some more skins and release a skinpack after the initial release. here are some screens. And now i need to sleep, I have work tomorrow :( .

BW

Shaggy

Mig_21_RO_2.jpg

very nice Shaggy but how about making this one its a little different and you should use gaussian blur for the paint :D

34102.jpg

Edited by Dany90

And this will happen again and again and again...

Dany 90.

They all have different patterns. The picture I used as reference is this one:

And off course i can use some blur to fade the edges of the paint. I already used a soft brush so it should be faded enough in comparison to the picture i used.

@ 59th_Reaper

I only have one model to play with and I like this colour scheme. I know my aircraft facts as well ;) but I wanted this skin so I made it for this model. If you dislike it then its not my problem :)

BW

Shaggy

1523006.jpg

• Like 1

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

Yeah, having a Croatian skin in LOFC would be great, at least me thinks so 'cause I've spent vast number of hours near and around Croatian MiGs in the past. If you need details on Croatian Fishbed camouflage I'll do my best. Just bear a though that Croatian Fishbeds first started appearing with standard JRV paint with a flag and a emblems as the only thing that would discriminate them from JRV ones. JRV bis Fishbeds are not the aluminum grey, MF and F-13 were but Bis were Light Ghost Gray. (that's a FS 36375).

So the Croatian Fishbed history first started with a same paintwork but different flags and emblems. Fishbeds smuggled to Croatia during the 91-95 war were flown in in the cover of the night from Czech Republic, Germany and Ukraine and were painted in Brown/green/blue and todays standard camo of Croatian Fishbeds is Green/green/Gray with a blue belly!

For more info check:

http://www.acig.org/artman/publish/article_305.shtml

http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww3/f/14/183/0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Very nice work

how funny I just bought a Hobby Master MiG-21 diecast model

DSC06574.jpg

Great model:

metal diecast

comes with optional gears

removable ordnance + 3 fuel drop tanks

spinning wheels

stand...etc

only $13

Edited by SuperKungFu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

I added the website of the virtual-JaBoG32 as a download-mirror of your great mod!

Find the corresponding news with links to the files (Model and Template) here.

Thank you all who had been involved and especially Beczl for this great AC!!

All skin-makers feel free to upload your Mig-21-Skins at the JaBoG32-Website.

If you encounter problems when trying to upload something, just let me know and I'll try to help you out!

S!

Edited by Laud
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

It handles like an Mig-21, custom flight dynamics using a special script. It´s amazing work.

specify please

• where flight datas of a mig-21 used (at least partially), they are not classified anyways now
  • what means using script :music_whistling: ...workaround=?
  • looks good yeah....days of true MAN-like combats, rather then superflapping and phaser gunning :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It handles like an Mig-21, custom flight dynamics using a special script. Itґs amazing work.

But the basics look very much like it got its hands on the Su-25A/T?!?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

specify please

• where flight datas of a mig-21 used (at least partially), they are not classified anyways now
  • what means using script :music_whistling: ...workaround=?
  • looks good yeah....days of true MAN-like combats, rather then superflapping and phaser gunning :megalol:

Hi,

The official Mig-21bis datas and variables are used. But the valid Mig-21bis tech manual and datas are still in confidental status.

Almost all flight parameter should be changing through lua script. Check this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43135&page=12 and .../Config/Export/mig21bis.lua

So you can fly the Mig-21 like as the real Mig-21. :-) (with some limitation of course)