Mig-21 bis for LockOn

beczl

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it's much better than my cockpit frame. Good job. :-)

johnyxcockpit.jpg

I've told you there was something wrong with your cockpit :).

Anyway you're doing a great job keep it up. :thumbup:

And this will happen again and again and again...

The Mig-21bis model step on the Beta phase 03 stage (All model parts, animation effects, textures optimalisation and LOD are in place)

I am seeking some well motivated new Beta testers in our Beta team (max. 2-4 person) in week 25-26 (15-jun 2009 - 28-jun 2009). I offers some members the unique opportunity to experience beta versions of upcoming Mig-21bis model.

Just check the list below to make sure you meet the CRITERIA:

1. You must have a LockOn Flaming Cliffs 1.12.

2. You must be an active player with the LockOn Flaming Cliffs 1.12.

3. Enough free time to test the model (at least 1-2h/day - or min 12hr/week)

4. Able to visit regular our forum (at least one login/day)

5. Appropriate computer environment

6. Appropriate network bandwith for MP

7. Familiar with another Mig-21 model (FS2004 for ex.) or real Mig-21bis

Beta tester tasks:

1. Use the product in your particular home or business environment.

2. Spend time familiarizing yourself with the product and testing it.

3. Prepare and send out bug reports on any errors found.

4. Provide suggestions on ways to improve the model.

5. Test the plane on SP/MP day and night environment.
  6. Test the plane AA, AG modes in battle situation

The Mig-21 Beta03 model is an unfinished version of which includes most of the product's functionality. This beta version is intended for external testing in order to identify configurations that cause problems, as well as collect suggestions from users. Before it is released to testers, beta software undergoes a full cycle of internal testing, until the application is deemed sufficiently stable in the majority of computing environments. Please note that a beta version is not the final version of the mod, and therefore I does not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer's operation and/or result in data loss.

Consequently, beta testers use the beta version at their own risk and I have no responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use of the beta version.

Please do not film, screenshot or otherwise record any part of the model or distribute on any forum or email adress unless it is specifically for bug reporting purposes. Any media that is released without permission is forbidden and legally pursued to the fullest extent possible by law. By applying to the Beta testing team you accept this terms of conditions.

If you would join for this project feel free to contact me via PM (First come, first joined.)

P.S: I'm looking for a person who speak/write Russian and able to transalate the upcoming Mig-21bis installation instruction and readme from English to Russian.