F14D Ricks updates... Please stay on topic

MadMaxter

Since Rick's Tomcat thread got hijacked, I thought I would start this one and ask him to please continue to update it here.

If this one gets closed Rick, feel free to stop by our forums and update us on it, as we are very much looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Max

http://www.virtualnavairops.com

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Since Rick's Tomcat thread got hijacked, I thought I would start this one and ask him to please continue to update it here.

If this one gets closed Rick, feel free to stop by our forums and update us on it, as we are very much looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Max

www.virtualnavairops.com

Of course, I should continue to do F14D.But not this F14D, I would like to draw new F14D.Because I think the FS model is not reliable.Although the F14 of IRIS is very beautiful, copyright belongs to IRIS.:)

Someone said before me it is stealing someone else's model, I do not think so, we should blame on the output model to look for a patch release of the person.

Edited by RICK

Well, let me explain it to you then Rick. If you want to use someone else's model, then you should use judgment. Ask them for permission to use it first. If it is freeware that is one thing. But the D is not, it is payware.

Consider this; If I write a book and sell it. But then someone else copies my book and sells it cheaper or doesn't tell anyone I wrote it, then that is theft.

Hope this helps.

Glad you decided to end this and make your own model. The community will be better for it.

Thanks,

Max

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Proud founder of VNAO and current deck jockey with VFA-103:pilotfly::pilotfly:

Anything that is Payware, one should obtain permission to be on the safe side as each Country has it's own protection laws.

For the Forums, it would be wise to ask the author for permission. That way you have no problems at all. I don't think I have ever heard of a forum modder turning down another fellow modder. This way you can do as you wish knowing that you will have no problems with your project. Very simple to do and gives you peace of mind. Hope that Max, Super and Myself have helped you in this matter. Keep those beautiful mods coming.cheers and best wishes.:):thumbup:

Nice Huaf:lol:, I got to say though, this questioning the modders has to stop. We as forum members do not have the right to question a modders intentions and should not. Gees, you guy's do this for free for us and show your progress then some ( fill in blank) starts to question you on if you have permission to do this. Not for us to ask as far as I am concerned. What a way to get a modder upset and maybe to the point he says frig it and does no more mods. We the community have just lost big time. I hope some common sense will prevail and that this questioning stops. Huaf please continue with your work, the community needs the mods you and others are doing. Cheers and keep up the tremendous work.:thumbup:

Edited by rattler