F-15C's COMING!

wilbur81

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

MAn that must be big computers in that bird. I et you cn gt the same memory as an F15C has or had in one single Micro SD card now :D . Nice work Boom Boom.

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

yes formation lights will be there

they will be linked to the nightillumination of the cockpit interior or the nav lights i am not sure about it yet, cause in reallife they can use the formationlights saperated from the nav lights. but i guess in the end it will be linked to the nav lights.

i thought about the 2 seated f15d version but this would probably blow most of the estimated polyammount available. have to see, maybe after the first release there comes a 2nd release with a 2 seated version. but no promise on that

Borchi, well done we need to get you and Shaggy working together for the skins etc ........ looking great thanks for your hard work:):):)

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

yes formation lights will be there

they will be linked to the nightillumination of the cockpit interior or the nav lights i am not sure about it yet, cause in reallife they can use the formationlights saperated from the nav lights. but i guess in the end it will be linked to the nav lights.

IMHO night illumination of the pit link is a better idea, just my 2 cents though!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here's the question to all F-15C modelers and beta testers, is your new model compatible with 3GO Su-27. Great thing about 3GO Su-27 is a simply MEInit edit that adds just two skins to MEinit, no pylon/weapon alignment needed as the new Su-27 perfectly fits just like the old default Su-27.

I wonder is it possible with new F-15C, it makes integration and install pretty easy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]