TrackIR 6DOF will be supported in Lock On 1.2

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=006602

Check above link. A person from ED stated

Lock On 1.1 and its demo both support pitch, yaw and zoom axes for TrackIR 3 with Vector Expansion. Only pitch and yaw axes are supported for TrackIR without Vector Expansion. Lock On 1.2 will support full 6DOF.

Very good news! :lol:

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Re: TrackIR 6DOF will be supported in Lock On 1.2

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=006602

Check above link. A person from ED stated

Lock On 1.1 and its demo both support pitch, yaw and zoom axes for TrackIR 3 with Vector Expansion. Only pitch and yaw axes are supported for TrackIR without Vector Expansion. Lock On 1.2 will support full 6DOF.

Very good news! :lol:

Hmm, I haven't seen anyone from ED state that on this forum yet. The last thing I heard was that 1.1 supports some, but not all features of the Vector Expansion equipment (can't remember exactly which feature, but I think that zoom was not supported). Well, I'm sure we will know every little aspect of the add-on on the day of release.

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

Stupid me. I replied without reading your post thoroughly. You state that version 1.2 will support full vector expansion. I thought you said 1.1. My bad.

Zoom will be the only feature of 6DOF that will be present in the forthcoming v1.1. Ok, now I think I have the facts straight :oops:

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

Re: TrackIR 6DOF will be supported in Lock On 1.2

Very good news, indeed!

That (hopefully) means a thorough re-working of all current cockpits, to make them look good from all angles. That possibly also means some more load on performance, but I'll gladly take that in exchange for 6DOF.

Especially the A2G birds will benefit from this, not to mention a future chopper. I'd love to be more active inside the pit when scanning for targets, instead of having to roll the aircraft to see what's below. :shock: