Is there a printable command list for game/arcade mode?

GianS

Run *\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\Config\Input\Input_parser\Input_to_TXT_eng.bat

Then open the txt-file in a spread sheet programme to view and print it formatted, I use the free OpenOffice Calc.

Oh, and I assume the ka-50_easy_* files are for game mode.

Edited by Immermann

I got both the "KA-50 Key Command (real).pdf" and the "KA-50 Key Command (arcade).pdf" on my install. Are you sure your not overlooking somehow?

Alternatively you could do as Immermann sugested especially if you made any changes.

there also in your start menu

start-programs-eagle dynamics-KA-50

Ka-50 Key command (Arcade)

Ka-50 Key command (Real)

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello

I am looking for the command list for game/arcade mode to print out. I saw that the one available is realistic only.... or can I still use those?

Thanks,

G

There's a "Doc"-folder under \Eagle Dynamics\KA-50. You should find two PDF-files with key-commands, one for "real"-mode (9 pages) and one for "game"-mode (only 5 pages).

Kind regards,

Bart

i7 8700K @ 4.4Ghz, Radeon RX 6800, HP Reverb, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind pedals, Thrustmaster MFD's

• ED Team

Please note, that keyboard command list in pdf files is default. Using Input_to_TXT_eng.bat utility, you will get customized command list (i.e. your own assignment) for all input devices (keyboard and all connected joysticks).

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы