SUPPORT THE REVOLUTION BROTHERS AND SISTERS !

I think it is a mistake to abandon the Ubi forums. Many new users come there first because that is what is on the box and in the documentation.

Just my opinion.

Carl

Surely that wont make a difference since the history of the site will lead them hear anyway ;)

I agree with Ruggedbutt, its time Ubi went a Scooby and ED disassociate their products with mainstream game sites.

Just my opinion.

Mizzy

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't moving from that Ubi forum means they don't have to support it anymore and is like doing them a favor?

If you want to get them back then each of us need to buy 10 copies of FC and anything else ED puts out. Or get as many gamer to become interested in flight simulation and buy ED product.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I fully understand your motives, but I suggest we take a more "evolutionary" approach here :) As I've already said over there, as long as new users come to the Ubi forums, I will hang around there - and I noticed this seems to happen more in recent weeks than before actually, which is definitely a good sign. Might be because of Ubi's bargain offers with Lock On, or because people's systems are finally catching up with the sim ;) At any rate, an abandoned forum will only hurt the community but not Ubi.

Once ED has established their name independent of the original Lock On with further products, I assume this forum will grow more andthe Ubi forums less important. But we're not quite there yet :)

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team

all we need is Igor to add the same support forums as UBI has, which he tells me in a recent email he has in hand and we dont need the UBI forums.

Type Lockon in to Google and the UBI site isnt listed niether are their forums.......but......lockon.ru/EN is shown twice on the 1st page !!

I say get the forums added here and move the info Copy and Paste stylee...im sure we can sort a info move team out to shift it all, i will volunteer right here right now !

Build the forums.........they will come.

I know without UBI we woulcnt have Lockon but they lost faith in ED and to put it simply with out going into all the fine print and politics spoiled the game we all waited so long for.......with 1.1 ED have shown what they could do on their own funding......with UBI on the books im sure the AFM wouldve been for all the planes !!

So lets show the newbies that ED made the game and they need to support them from day 1 not have to post on the all mighty UBI forums without knowing the truth..................