Thank you for Modman 7.1 ....(Blitz-Hawk - you need to see)

CrazyD

I'd like to sincerely thank those responsible for their efforts with the Modman series to make it easier for us as final users who do not have the skill to manual change, install, and/or create new content for this great simulator. Your efforts have enabled me to install and enjoy the great works created by others, instead of being forced to sit on the sideline and be envious of others being able to fly newly skinned models.

I've tried to follow the complicated instructions from these creative people to be able to share in their efforts but to no avail. With Modman 7.1 - that effort is now painless, and for that I once again give my thanks.:thumbup:

Now there's that one skin provided by Blitz-Hawk that I'd really like to be able to use. Instead of pestering him(her?) to re-post that skin in Modman 7.1 format, is it possible to plug those files into Modman somehow and get it to create the proper configuration to make it compatible - and will it work with the English download (the notes said it was created for the Russian version, and didn't know if it would work for the English)?

Once again - thanks

CRD

• Like 1

Hah, flooding....

I live in Promontory, on the mountain.

I left for work last week (the morning of the big melt/rain) and was blocked by mudslide....drove through with 4x4...and later that day my wife called to tell me another came down that crossed the street and touche the bumper of her car in the driveway. Needless to say, the CityOfChilliwack decided to finish the retaining wall accross the street.... they are even working this weekend!

All in all, we faired much better than RyderLake

Great, I have upgraded to it. With clean install of both FC and DCS.

Bug report:

ModMan 7.1 freezes when I'm adding SIMMOD A-10 zip file.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

yes i forgot to check...

in the addon maker window, you can use the 'CFG' button (at the bottom right)

this CFG button allow you to set pre-defined *.cfg entries changes (i mean others entries needed than the default automatic cdds entry)

these entries will be added to your *.cfg file before/after (it's a parameter choice) the mod install process (and removed during uninstall process)

in your case the file parameter must be set to 'config\graphics.cfg'

best regards

Skypat

Skypat,

Did you get my PMs regarding the issue I have with adding more lines into graphics.cfg?

Please help if you can.

Dragon

Edited by Skypat