DCS: Black Shark named Simulation Product of the Year by SimHQ!

EvilBivol-1

what?

What part of my statement should I explain to you?

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

Congrats to the developers for this success. Well deserved... and I hope it's only the first of many awards to come :)

Good Job E.D. :thumbup:

:megalol:

Third Nominee

The biggest PC simulation killers in 2008

• Time - the job
  • Time - the kids
  • Time - SWMBO (for the ladies, HWMBO)
  • Time - all 3
  • I'm bored with sims/gaming
  • Expense of the equipment
  • I'm too old to remember all those keystroke combinations
  • XBox 360

And the winner is (if you can have "winner" and "Terdle" coexist in the same universe at the same time): The Biggest PC simulation killers in 2008!

sign-pic4.jpg

Congratulations ED & Team

[OT]

Now, if someone came out with a viable, realistic and really fun simulator of say, a Battleship, or maybe the Enterprise (space version, but a sim, not an x-wing game [don't get me wrong, I loved X-Wing/Tie Fighter, etc., but no one has made an actual large scale spaceship sim...Bridge Commander was far too much like X-Wing]) then I might pay $125 for it.

Have you tried Battlecruiser. Its getting a bit old now & doesnt have a 3D cockpit as such. But it does require a lot of micro management which is kind of fun, and its open ended, partialy scripted campaigns are endlessly playable.

[end of OT]

Would especially like to thank the BETA-Testers, who donated a whole lot of time into this project & helped get it right.

Cheers

Congratulations ED and all involved in this. You really brought us the best simulation not to mention that it's in a area were only a few have adventured, helicopter simulation.

Hope you guys receive more awards and make all your wishes come true, we are here to support you in the best we can.

Regards to all.

PS: I am sure that some of us could really make a Ka-50 startup! And fly it within a few hours of training. LOL By the way how is the conversion on this single seat helicopter?

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Best of the year? Definately, but I would go further and say that DCS Black Shark has set a new, very high, standard by which all pc sims will be judged. This sim is supremely impressive. I am quite frankly stunned to see a sim come out, in this day and age, of this high caliber. Hats off to all involved. :thumbup:

By the way, $125 for a tank combat game? Did I really read that correctly? Tank combat just isn't that incredibly fun. Now, if someone came out with a viable, realistic and really fun simulator of say, a Battleship, or maybe the Enterprise (space version, but a sim, not an x-wing game [don't get me wrong, I loved X-Wing/Tie Fighter, etc., but no one has made an actual large scale spaceship sim...Bridge Commander was far too much like X-Wing]) then I might pay $125 for it.

For a tank game? I've never heard of a game in my life going over $70-80 max in my life, and that was for super collecter editions.

For a tank game?

Yeah who could justfiy the price of dinner for four in return for a fantastic simulation?

I loved that article, and spent an hour watching youtubes of the Karkov 1942 tank sim, which has spectacular graphics, though no MP.

2 great tank sims in 08----sadly impressive compared to the dearth of combat flight sim releases, DCS BS excepted.

Can you believe we have no modern ww1 study sim? The potenial there is huge.

Congratualtions to the ED team.

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600

Mad Props ED! :thumbup:

Modded CapLoz HeliosV2.1_1280x1024.zip

2x 1080p 22"Monitors, Saitek X52, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals, Trackir5, Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel Q9550 @3.8Ghz, EP45-UD3L, 8GB Ram, Nvidia 560Ti 2GB, 2x 500GB Velociraptor

Flaming Cliffs 3

DCS:A10C,KA-50, Huey, Mi-8, WWII Euro 40+ Supporter, Mig21

Falcon 4 BMS

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Take on Helicopters

Arma 2 AO + PMC + BF All Addons Series

Arma 3

EECH & EEAH

Medivac & Search and Rescue 4 Series