how long before the boxed ver.?

slowhand

not sure the rt place?.. but can anyone tell me when the boxed ver. will be out for sale and where can i get it?looks like alot of fun...hope to see you out there soon..i'm 5x5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I'm ok with the D/L, but wouldn't mind getting the flight manuals in hard copy. I hope that maybe there's a chance they'll show up in the mail someday, or a chance to buy them outright?

It takes a big man to cry, and a far larger man to laugh at him :smilewink:

A bound manual is in the works and will come out, from what I've heard, roughly around the same time as the boxed version. Unfortunately, the boxed version will not have the big bound manual, only a quick start guide. I'm waiting on the boxed version as well.

I bought the English DL version but I will be buying the boxed version also and the manual. Can't wait for both to come out.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Can´t wait for the boxed version. Too bad there isn´t a collecionist edition, i would buy it even for triple price if it would have manual hard copy, maps, hotkey plastic cards, dvd with videos etc

Same here, If it will possible to buy version with map, patches or pins etc I will be really interest in. Does anybody from ED know something about this?

Thank you.

It would be nice if they offered a little discount for the boxed version if you bought the download version.

I've always prefered a boxed version, but I don't think I can wait until March.

Hopefully the manual will be something like the original Falcon 4 manual with maps and everything. I wouldn't feel so bad if I had that with the downloaded version burnt on a DVD inside a sleeve in the manual.

It would be nice if they offered a little discount for the boxed version if you bought the download version.

I've always prefered a boxed version, but I don't think I can wait until March.

Hopefully the manual will be something like the original Falcon 4 manual with maps and everything. I wouldn't feel so bad if I had that with the downloaded version burnt on a DVD inside a sleeve in the manual.

I'd also like to have the boxed edition with a substantial discount, since I paid more than 60$CAN for this game already. At least, just the official DVD.

Ka-50 Black Shark (DCS)

[English Version] Printed manual - 600 pages in colour !

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1526

SimWare Price : VAT incl. € 39,99

Availability 15-Mar-2009

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win XP HOME, MB ASUS P5KPL, INTEL COREL 2 DUO E6420, 2GB 667 MHZ DDR2 DIMM, ATI PCI EX X700 PRO 256MB RADEON , SAITEK X45

I'd also like to have the boxed edition with a substantial discount, since I paid more than 60$CAN for this game already. At least, just the official DVD.

No discounts man it will never happen there was already a bunch of people asking about that. Its just not gonna happen. and i dont see how you could get one thats just like saying i bought the boxed version and i should get discount on another boxed version. You still own the product and can put it on disk and if you run out of activations they will give you more. So to buy the boxed version also is just a choice to make if your willing to buy it again. I never seen a buy 1 get 2nd half off for new release sims.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No discounts man it will never happen there was already a bunch of people asking about that. Its just not gonna happen. and i dont see how you could get one thats just like saying i bought the boxed version and i should get discount on another boxed version. You still own the product and can put it on disk and if you run out of activations they will give you more. So to buy the boxed version also is just a choice to make if your willing to buy it again. I never seen a buy 1 get 2nd half off for new release sims.

Well, maybe they can cancel the serial number of the downloaded version if you upgrade to the boxed version. As I said in another thread, Theatre of War had a similar system where you get a big discount if you buy both versions.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

I can see that maybe if they cancel the old one but definitely not for 2 serials. A discount for buying 2 of the same thing would be retarded due to the fact that a lot of people could buy there buddy one for discount because they bought DL version already . I don't think so. Like you said if they cancel the serial you got for the download version and discount the box version it wouldn't be bad but its still a but much. Everyone had a choice either buy it early through digital download or wait for boxed. I believe the only reason it was released early is because people cant follow rules or requests and bought the Russian version when they weren't in that area. and also people were downloading pirated versions. So they had to release it for download.

Dell XPS 630i w/ Dell nForce 650i Sli ,Intel Q9650 @3.0 ,6.0 GB Ram @800Mhz, 2xGeforce 9800 GT 512 MB ,Saitek X52, Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals ,Dell 24" 1080P HD monitor, Klipsch THX Pro Media 2.1 ,TrackIR 4, Logitech MX518

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thx

thx guys for the intel..i just may have to dl the bad mamma jamma....again thx..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: