DEV. Team : Minor bugs & wishes

Dev. Team PLZ:

Let the AIM-7 official A2A weapon on the pylon 3 & 8 of the F-16...(specially on the F-16A)

Let the Matra Magic R.550 official A2A weapon on the Belgian, (Pakistani too) F-16 ---> http://www.airtoaircombat.com/background.asp?id=8&bg=42

Add F-16 Deceleration (Braking) Parachute System...(tailcone on the vertical stabilizator) This system applies to F-16 Aircraft sold to the Netherlands (not correct in LOMAC), Belgium,Norway, Indonesia, Taiwan, Greece, Turkey, Israel and Venezuela.

Add dual rack of AIM-120 AMRAAM (like AIM-9*2) on the pylon 3 & 8 of the F-16... (specially on the F-16C)...<mayB needs only a new CLSID number in LockOn.exe>

Correct the MaxGs upto 9G on F-15 & F-16

Let the AI folding the wings of the F-18 while taxiing...(specially on a carrier after landing)

Add dual rack of AIM-120 AMRAAM on the 2,3 & 7,8 of the F-18... (specially on the F-18C)...<mayB needs only a new CLSID number in LockOn.exe>

amraam.jpg

amraam-dvic408.jpg

amraam-dvic409.jpg

Add F-4 selectable in US side, add Deceleration (Braking) Parachute System, Folding Wings, Arrester Hook & landing capability on carrier...

Add AGM-78 Anti-Radar missile on the F-4...<needs a new CLSID number in LockOn.exe>

Add BLU-27 Napalm Bomb on the F-4 (like ZAB-500)...<needs a new CLSID number in LockOn.exe>

Add MW-1 submunition dispenser (like KMGU-2B/F) on the Tornado...<needs a new CLSID number in LockOn.exe & correct behaviour>

Thrust reverser baffle turning on correctly but not turning back (jumping back) after touchdown on the Tornado

Add 5000 kg fuel tank on MiG-25

Add AGM-65E,AGM-122,AGM-123,AGM-130,R-37 & Durandal into the game <needs new CLSIDs...& correct behaviours>

Add new formations as wedge (usually flown in NATO), echelon left & right and diamond

Add selectable formations when number of pilots > 1

Add limitless selectable skins like in IL2...(possibility to load in Mission Editor)

THX

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Moreover ...Id like to see a new F-14 fuel tank with correct shape at correct position & see AI F-14 which lowering the nose of the plane before launching from carrier and jumping up when leaving deck...

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

...there R many F-16A with tailcone in Belgian AF...only the B(M) version has no tailcone in Belgium...but U can find two-seater F-16s with deceleration parachute in Israel (D version)

Belgian F-16 pics : (search >Belgium - Air Force< in these pages)

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?&maxres=500&keywords=belgium%20f-16&keywrange=all&page_limit=120&sort_order=photo_id+DESC&nr_pages=2&engine_version=6.0

Israeli F-16 pics :

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?&maxres=500&keywords=israel%20f-16&keywrange=all&page_limit=120&sort_order=photo_id+DESC&nr_pages=2&engine_version=6.0

a metal beast awaits.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]