Black Shark Demo - VFAT2008

Frazer

Very impressive demonstration of the Ka-50's capability. The rotations about the rotor axis at the start was awesome - I know just how hard it is to do that smoothly! Nice ending btw :thumbup:

Just out of interest do you have any of the AP functions engaged during aerobatics such as this?

Cheers :pilotfly:

• ED Team

Excellent flight!

Frazer, you are sniper-pilot!

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

good flight Frazer!

respect ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

летаю на заказ, дорого...

"The FlankerForce"© -=приостановлено=-

Лучшее средство завоевания господства в воздухе - танк посередине ВПП © не установлено

АХТУНГ! эксперды атакуют!

Только отсутствие разведанных запасов нефти в Антарктиде, удерживает пингвинов от демократии.

Any chance of a youtube appearance? My computer says that the download has been corrupted and can't extract the files from the .rar...Don't worry, it's not you: my computer is a piece of $#!+ that does this for almost anything I download over 50 megs or so. Just to give you a glimpse of my sadness: I bought the online version of BS and downloaded it only to have this same problem. :(

Try to watch it on virtual-airshows under Video replays

Note: the Blackshark demo is under the name "Flanker Demo by Frazer" on saturday :doh:

Just ignore that, it will be fixed soon ;)

About youtube....the video is too long. I will cut some of the startup out and upload it when i have some time.

Edited by Frazer

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]