no such things as ufos its rediculis

diveplane

until you see this world exclusive clip

filmed in turkey summer time this year.

this film has been checked by video and film experts they claim the clip is 100% genuine.\\

watch from 8min 30 secs onwards and be amazed at what you see.

link = http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/?fx=sayfa_ac&url=html/english/kumburgaz_2008.asp

yes rub your eyes. see the port hole vents on the craft.

• Like 1

Well I have seen many UFOs many times in the night sky. It isn't anything ridiculous, you just need to have basic understanding how to recognize behaviour of sky objects that do not meet any other characteristics (meteor, satellite, plane, and other).

Once I have taken my girl friend to show her UFOs, she's also studying aerospace engineering and was amazed that she saw three of them in just one night.

People just are not patient enough, or too busy or too lazy to keep a good lookout on the skies - so when they hear something like this, they are like WHAT?! YOU ARE CRAZY DUDE. And I'm like - sorry, I know how orbital mechanics work, how planes fly, how the night sky looks like, cause I'm amateur astronomer, and how meteorites fall, it has been my passion and studies all my life, and I know how to recognize something that doesn't fall into anything we already know - so it is unknown - UFO :)

Cheers, diveplane. I'm supporting all the guys and gals that keep open and constructive mind for this subject.

• Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

shamandgg i was being sarcastic in the topic title, the video evidence proves they do exsist.

the video has been scientifically studied frame by frame pixel by pixel.

really is incredible film caught of a object. very high detail .

Edited by diveplane

Sometime ago I more believed UFO exists. Now my belief is weaker... 20 years ago on F-117 also was spoken that it is maybe UFO. In present times are so advanced computer tools to do effects so I don't believe in this movie too much.

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

until you see this world exclusive clip

filmed in turkey summer time this year.

this film has been checked by video and film experts they claim the clip is 100% genuine.\\

watch from 8min 30 secs onwards and be amazed at what you see.

link = http://www.siriusufo.org/tr/?fx=sayfa_ac&url=html/english/kumburgaz_2008.asp

yes rub your eyes. see the port hole vents on the craft.

Wow, good footage of that.....thing!

I dont think anyone has the foggiest clue as to what that could be...!

The site mentioned it as mettalic, but the way the lights on the object fade in and out made it look almost biological, to me anyway.

Very good UFO sighting...

this is a great site if your intrested in this field as much as me to find the truth.

many people laugh and sneer when you talk about this phenomena, imo to many people

world wide have sighted objects, many credible people, and many former elite workers are starting to come out the wood work on all this.

from what i have read there is a agenda being played out here.

its one hell of a story.

site here link = http://projectcamelot.org/

some speculate its a cloaking device onboard these craft , they become invisible to the human eye. as you can see its showing off this effect to the camera man.

Yeah, or it could be a 'broken' cloaking device.

My dad is into UFO books and stories...he has always talked about them, and given me books to read; so far I've shrugged it off as mostly wishful thinking and phenomenon....

Entering the age of hightech, HD camera's in the hands of every Turkish security guard.....it makes you wonder how much more we will see/discover about what may be watching us, or living right beside us.

I think it is profound that over the decades (or centuries, or millenia) of UFO sitings, many of the basic saucer/tube shape sitings are the same.

The universe is so big that there is virtually no chance that life, other than can be found on earth, doesn't exists.

It is not a question if they exists, the question is who or what is visiting us.

I hope to see some footage of the creatures themselves in my life. And I also hope that humans will not screwup by being agressive.

Thanks for this post, it was very interesting to see :)

Forum | Videos | DCS:BS Demo1 / Demo2 | YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But how 'bout this one, is it more genuine?!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJAEVjJtMuU

Fake :) made by TV channel, long long time ago...

People who makes things like this pretty much makes us look dumb - who actually have seen unidentified objects that could not be classified by any means to anything we know already.

• Like 1

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Turkish UFO is a great and long footage, but again it's too blurry and foggy to reveal it's authenticity. On the other hand we see those "fishermen" or the guys in those boats doing what they're doing no matter of strange lights hovering over the sea on the horizon. We can see these UFOs are being filmed repeatedly by a same guy (notice the date on the video) meaning it kept happening continiously for a few days in a row. I find it strange that noone showed particular interest in it, there's no TV crews, army, police in vicinity during latter days of this phenomenom. If I was the guy who made this video I'd notify authorities on the very next day!

It also happened near Istanbul, over appoximately same area, for a few days in a row, and the only evidence is this sole footage and a pair of guys who talk about it?!!

I'm not saying there's no UFOs at all but I question their origin! Is it not of this world, extraterrestrial, alien or perhaps a secret product made in Germany?!

We all remember first seeings of a UFO dating from 40's and 50's, right?! There wasn't to many cameras like today so people used to draw what they saw. For instance, we have here a report dating from 1943, Yorkshire, East Coast of the UK:

http://www.ufoevidence.org/sightings/report.asp?ID=883

It's considered a UFO but I'd say it is the Haunebu:

http://www.eyepod.org/Nazi-Disc-Photos.html

Now the next thing important to remember is Operation Paperclip! Those "flying saucers" finally came to US soil and started appearing over remote deserts in Nevada, Utah, Nex Mexico!

I really wonder are there any similar flying over Siberia!

So my conclusion is that there are real "Flying Saucers" or triangles out there but most of them are manmade! I also hope there is some benevolent life form from outer space, space being too huge for only human existance!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 months later...

Personally I believe that ET life exists some where in the universe. The UFO phenomana as seen from earths history so far does nothing what ever to convince me that they are visiting us. In a world of digital photography and 24/7 news cycles I am more sure then ever that if there were other worldly craft visiting us we would have more proof then the shoddy stuff on UFO Hunters and the obvious debunked fakes that are produced over and over again at nauseum. I think they are out there, I just do not think they are here but the worlds militarys are and they are always working on top secret AC that they should not and can not acknowledge. Adding fuel to the debate.

Out

Edited by PoleCat

The universe is so big that there is virtually no chance that life, other than can be found on earth, doesn't exists.

It is not a question if they exists, the question is who or what is visiting us.

I hope to see some footage of the creatures themselves in my life. And I also hope that humans will not screwup by being agressive.

Thanks for this post, it was very interesting to see :)

While I want to mostly agree with this, I think this is a pretty interesting concept:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

The first aspect of the paradox, "the argument by scale", is a function of the raw numbers involved: there are an estimated 250 billion (2.5 x 1011) stars in the Milky Way and 70 sextillion (7 x 1022) in the visible universe.[4] Even if intelligent life occurs on only a minuscule percentage of planets around these stars, there should still be a great number of civilizations extant in the Milky Way galaxy alone. This argument also assumes the mediocrity principle, which states that Earth is not special, but merely a typical planet, subject to the same laws, effects, and likely outcomes as any other world. Some estimates using the Drake equation support this argument, although the assumptions behind those calculations have themselves been challenged.

The second cornerstone of the Fermi paradox is a rejoinder to the argument by scale: given intelligent life's ability to overcome scarcity, and its tendency to colonize new habitats, it seems likely that any advanced civilization would seek out new resources and colonize first their own star system, and then the surrounding star systems. As there is no conclusive or certifiable evidence on Earth or elsewhere in the known universe of other intelligent life after 13.7 billion years of the universe's history, it may be assumed that intelligent life is rare or that our assumptions about the general behavior of intelligent species are flawed.

The Fermi paradox can be asked in two ways. The first is, "Why are no aliens or their artifacts physically here?" If interstellar travel is possible, even the "slow" kind nearly within the reach of Earth technology, then it would only take from 5 million to 50 million years to colonize the galaxy.[5] This is a relatively small amount of time on a geological scale, let alone a cosmological one. Since there are many stars older than the sun, or since intelligent life might have evolved earlier elsewhere, the question then becomes why the galaxy has not been colonized already. Even if colonization is impractical or undesirable to all alien civilizations, large scale exploration of the galaxy is still possible; the means of exploration and theoretical probes involved are discussed extensively below. However, no signs of either colonization or exploration have been generally acknowledged.

The argument above may not hold for the universe as a whole, since travel times may well explain the lack of physical presence on Earth of alien inhabitants of far away galaxies. However, the question then becomes "Why do we see no signs of intelligent life?" as a sufficiently advanced civilization[6] could potentially be seen over a significant fraction of the size of the observable universe.[7] Even if such civilizations are rare, the scale argument indicates they should exist somewhere at some point during the history of the universe, and since they could be detected from far away over a considerable period of time, many more potential sites for their origin are within our view. However, no incontrovertible signs of such civilizations have been detected. It is currently unclear which version of the paradox is stronger.

Sometimes I think we seriously over-estimate the likelihood of what happened here on earth happening elsewhere in the universe. I think it is very possible that intelligent life it is far, far, FAR more rare than what you'd assume it to be. The part I bolded seriously gets me. Multitudes of civilizations should have already come and gone in our galaxy yet...we see nothing tangible that proves it without any doubt.

Edited by RedTiger

Well, few things to think about as far as the Fermi paradox is concerned: we humans, being the sole datapoint we have available, gained the technology to annihilate ourselves before we were even able to put anything into orbit.

Similarly, well before we had the technology to have any kind of permanent space habitation, we had the infrastructure in place to allow a disease to spread uncontrollably. With current infrastructure it's possible for a sufficiently virulent disease to infect the entire human population in a month - with only the non-technological aboriginal tribes still in existance being remote enough to be "safe".

I personally believe those to be some pretty impressive hurdles.

And then we haven't even touched on the sheer impossibility of predicting the behaviour of civilizations that are way more advanced than we are. If singularity theorists and transhumanists are anything near right in their predictions, it would just be a matter of anything between another 20 years (bit too "optimistic" IMO) to a few hundred before we're talking about steps of technology that we today have as little hope of predicting as the old greeks had of predicting an MRI scanner. For all we know, there might not be any "humans" left at that point simply due to a technological singularity that left everyone stepping into computers. Remember - compared to a computer with human-level intelligence our bodies are just embarrasignly ineffective, rediculously vulnerable and deplorably finite.

And who can predict what those guys would feel like doing? Maybe they'll be happy with just turning their solar system into one big Matrioshka-brain and live happily everafter in their simulated environments? Impossible to say.

Similarly, enough nanotech and it's entirely possible that some runaway "grey goo" ends up eating everything on the planet before we manage to get a permanent habitat in space to allow us to survive...

Lastly though, that video... No way it's "100% proven to be genuine". I've seen actual fakes that were a lot better than that one. (Some "UFOlogists" have the hobby of making a fake, releasing it through channels as true, let people test it and establish it as genuine, and then they'll make everyone look a fool for giggles when they show the work-in-progress bits. :P )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester