Saitek X45/X52/X52 Pro BETA SD6

Found some new Beta SD6 programing software on the Saitek FTP dated[12/17/08]

-It corrects the problem of not being able to program the right shift key.

-It has a cool new test screen so you can actually see what it will be sending the game without actually having to go into the game.

- WE FINALLY HAVE 3D STICK VIEW BACK WOOT! :thumbup:

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/beta/SD6_6_1_15_64_Software_pfw.exe 64 Bit

ftp://ftp.saitek.com/pub/software/beta/SD6_6_1_15_32_Software_pfw.exe 32 Bit

[ATTACH]22874[/ATTACH]

I tested my profile with it and created a new one to test in BS everything seems to be working properly on my X52 Pro. Don't have my X45 handy to test it but it's shown in the dropdown list of controllers.

Edited by Slayer
Updated due to newer beta

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

did it fix the luadirectinput problem?

Been working overtime, I haven't had a chance to put that file back and see since I deleted it on accident.....oops

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

Yes the profiles you already have still work. Been using the beta software with no problems. I'm liking it, especially the test screen.

I did just buy the english version of DCS:BS and can confirm that the crashing still persists until I remove the lua-direct_output.dll from the C:\Program Files (x86)\Eagle Dynamics\Ka-50\bin\stable folder. Doesn't bother me anyways I don't miss the RULEEZ SAITEK anyways.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Yes...

Might want to look at this thread if your crashing also, removing that will fix it too.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34158[url=http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34158][/url]

Edited by Slayer

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Updating the main thread

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

I love the new 3D view

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs