Upcoming LoMan 3.4 (Lockon Manager)

Skypat

LoMan 3.4 is the next version which will update your loman 2.1 installation

Screenshot about Picture list

loman35.jpg

- NEW: LOMAN 3.4 is compliant with Lockon 1.1 version

- NEW: Added a picture list option (checkbox) in addon manager window with thumbnails (enjoy !)

now you can switch between normal list and picturelist in only 1 second (with synchronized line)

- NEW: Added a checkbox to disable automatical refresh

- NEW: german support language (click on german flag)

- NEW: Added new categories (each plane categories)

- NEW: interface colors in all windows

- NEW: Added creation date in both list and you can sort on it

- NEW: Added check box in both addon list to uninstall or install several addons in one click

- NEW: Added refresh list option in ADDON MANAGER

so you can disable to have addon list updated after each addon installation.

Useful to add several addons without waiting between installation when list refresh

- NEW: You can add a complete tree folder in addon maker window

- NEW: added UNINSTALL ALL button (pretty useful whe you want to uninstall all addons in order to put an official patch)

- FIXED: Now loman temp folder is empty after you quit

- FIXED: BUG : Now you can click on an addon's Author website URL in ADDON MANAGER window

- FIXED: important bug in internal detection routine about addon installation

- FIXED: a bug about installation process

- FIXED: some minors bugs about ADDON MAKER module

- NEW: .DDS detection enhancement in ADDON MAKER window

Guest ruggbutt

Great news. I've probably told you this before Skypat but I'll say it again: You've expanded how much fun LOMAC is w/this one must have utility. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!!

looks amazing skypat!!!

one question!!

can we insert higher res files into CDDS :shock: ??

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

AMAZING! Looking PHenomenal as usual! I appreciate this work, as without LOMAN, lomac really would be several standards below then the way it is now. Really is a sinch to use! :P

So this will install Over the older loman and keep all my Addons and such? And how were u able to make sure its 1.1 compliant, did you get to beta test it to make sure as well? :D

KuostASigcopy.png

Great work, really looking forward to using it. Thanks!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

hello

yes now it's possible

also, you can compile an entire tree folder in only one click

and loman keep the tree structure ;)

Excellent stuff SkyPat; one question, can LoMan be made capable of supporting more than one version of the same file name within the same LoMan zip, when these same file names have different destination path names, or is there no way to achieve this?

hello

no i'am not beta tester

but one one my friend, 'Kovy' is beta tester

best regards

Skypat

AMAZING! Looking PHenomenal as usual! I appreciate this work, as without LOMAN, lomac really would be several standards below then the way it is now. Really is a sinch to use! :P

So this will install Over the older loman and keep all my Addons and such? And how were u able to make sure its 1.1 compliant, did you get to beta test it to make sure as well? :D

looks amazing skypat!!!

one question!!

can we insert higher res files into CDDS :shock: ??

no the ony way to use high texture is to uncheck the 'install in CDDS file when possible' so files will be installed in temptextures folder

best regards

Skypat

Thank you Skypat!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

hello

yes now it's possible

also, you can compile an entire tree folder in only one click

and loman keep the tree structure ;)

Excellent stuff SkyPat; one question, can LoMan be made capable of supporting more than one version of the same file name within the same LoMan zip, when these same file names have different destination path names, or is there no way to achieve this?

ah, terrific, thanks for all the hard work. :)

skypat! I small suggestion....can u send ur open code for cdds browser to ed...so that they can modify it for us to insert high res tex into cdds. That would be awsome,....we would finally not be limited by temptex directory.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|