UN Pilot UH-60L Campaign (Huey Campaign Conversion)

Download the campaign on ED User Files: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3320893/

You have been assigned to a peacekeeping operation in the Caucasus region. On the way there you heard that the guy you will fly with ditched the Huey for a newer ride. You are excited as you realize UN's UH-60L has rockets and hellfires... (UH-60L Mod version 1.2 is required)

This is a UH-60L conversion of the default DCS UH-1H UN Pilot Campaign. All campaign credits go to the original authors and actors. As one of the best default DCS campaigns, it is highly recommended in its original form. I have not changed any of the story elements.

You can use this forum thread to talk about the campaign. Please do not write any content that could be spoilers for those who have not yet experienced the campaign. If unsure, you can write your entire post using the spoiler tag. 

Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hello , how can I "fire" rokets and hellfire in the first mission, I bind the keys in cronometer to hellfire and rockets,  but the key "pilots ON else OFF" where is or what is ?

Edited by firefox121

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

2 minutes ago, firefox121 said:

hello , how can I "fire" rokets and hellfire in the first mission, I bind the keys, but the key pilots ON else OFF where is or what is ?

Use the second page of the brief for the correct binds. They will be the copilot Mode and Reset Chronometer binds.

Edited by Bailey

please, can you be more specific, as I can imagine I must only bind 2 keys in the cronometer page or where, Is a bit confusing for me

sorry, my mistake, I use the pilot's binds instead copilots.. Great effort, thanks in advance

• Like 1

Intel i9 10850k - MSI Tomahawk 490z - 64 GB DDR4 3000 - HP Reverb G2 - MSI optix Mag321curv 4k monitor - MSI RTX 3080ti - Winwing Orion Throttle base plus F18 stick

• 4 months later...

Hi Bailey,

Very nice missions . I am currently at mission 2 . And I found them very good. I am using UH-60L version 1.3.1 even following instruction I can't fire roquets or hellfire. My fuel tank are CEFS tank and not AKA tank is it the cause of this?

I also have installed Tanuki pilots and machine gun mod. may be this alos doesn't help.

By advance thank you for your help

Regards

Mission 2 does not have weapons enabled. Only missions for the need of weapons will have weapons enabled. The campaign was made and tested without the use of extra mods. Your results will vary. 

And thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the missions!

• 1 year later...

@Bailey Really enjoying this campaign! Thanks for converting it.

I'm having a problem with the Patrols mission. Springfield 1 just hovers in front of my helipad and refuses to move, I've flown circles around him and nothing triggers. I then take off in the direction of Waypoint 1, Pedro tells me to stay within 100m, but then he takes the controls and I get mission failed. No idea if the mission is broke or if I'm following the wrong guys.

Edited by Antix70

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2022 at 2:21 AM, Bailey said:

Mission 2 does not have weapons enabled. Only missions for the need of weapons will have weapons enabled. The campaign was made and tested without the use of extra mods. Your results will vary. 

And thank you! I hope you enjoy the rest of the missions!

Still interested in fixing bugs on this? I'd fix it myself if I knew how.