Thunder newbie questions

Aries101

22 hours ago, Aries101 said:

I must admit. Lately I had very good experience with JSOW's, Jdam's, both with PP points and TOO ones. I am also practising classis sniping with BRM's. 

Now BRM's are a bit weird (or better yet, targeting pod). I shoot some 5-6 rockets, they all hit their respective targets, but after that system "farts" and it just refuses to track beam. I must admit I did not paid very close attention if beam was actualy firing or not, but I always set laster on auto so it don't overheat. I would wild guess that it does overhear anyway but I cannot figure it out why.

I cannot find that piece of information anywhere,but, does Laser fires automaticaly at pod marks target with square aka locking it, or does it fire laser after I pres Weapon release button?

If it is case once, than I know why it owerheats ( I do forget to unlock target after hit). But if it is case 2, then I dunno.

Edit:

Indeed there seems to an issue with the Laser in the current Version. 

Did only run a short test and it seems to disengage/ stop firing after a short ammount of time.

Thus below it is as it was/ is supposed to be ...

The Laser fires automaticly once you press the pickle button and there is really, really no need to Point Track (Square locking) your Target unless it´s moving. Just point your Targeting Pod wherever you want your Rockets to land.

As you can see in my video, I did attack plenty more than 5-6 Targets without the Laser acting up, so I´d say in normal use it won´t overheat (not sure if that´s even modelled).

Edited by =52d= Skip
Latest Patch changed TGP/ Laser

52d_Sig_Pic3.png