Cockpit mouse and more, any suggestions?

nimitz

hi lads, i am not sure this is the right forum for this topic but anyway:

I have a problem with cockpit mouse, i mean movement in the cockpit have to be done with the keyboard. but when taking control after training mission everything is ok for few minutes. After that again only keyboard.

I tried to make a change in the view.lua to cockpitmouse = true, did not give me any results.

Any sugestions?

Another question is about airpressure, wind speed and directions, how do you put that info into the heli's computer?

Another question is about airpressure, wind speed and directions, how do you put that info into the heli's computer?

Air pressure can be entered with the QFE knob on the barometric altimeter, see manual p 2-20.

Wind direction and speed are entered into the PNK navigation computer by default, the data are taken from the mission editor. However you can change them by turning the PVI mode selector to ВВОД (EDIT), press the δ/V (Wind direction/speed) button on the PVI (bottom row in the middle) and then enter the data, the first row indicates wind direction (wind from) and the second wind speed in m/s. See manual p. 2-62 and 2-64.

Since the ABRIS is separated from the PNK, you can also enter wind data into the former, which is done via the MENU/PLAN/METEO Sub-mode, see manual p. 3-62f.