Favor: track file for mission 7: TAD training?

Hi folks,

I was an hour+ into my flight and about to RTB, but had to pause my flight to, you know, go to bed. Next morning my toddler who loves watching DCS  cinematics just walks behind my desk and flicks the PSU power switch off. 😛 It'd be awesome to pick up where I left off by CTRL-Z'ing through the first hour of the flight and not have to do it all again.

Would anyone mind uploading their mission 7 track file for me?

4 hours ago, Colonel Akir Nakesh said:

Hi folks,

I was an hour+ into my flight and about to RTB, but had to pause my flight to, you know, go to bed. Next morning my toddler who loves watching DCS  cinematics just walks behind my desk and flicks the PSU power switch off. 😛 It'd be awesome to pick up where I left off by CTRL-Z'ing through the first hour of the flight and not have to do it all again.

Would anyone mind uploading their mission 7 track file for me?

Sure, just give me a location to put it. Size is 95MB

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png